Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I just found out...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I just found out...
    Posted: November 15 2007 at 11:15pm
that my hair is curly!!! :dropjaw:

I seriously had NO IDEA. I always thought I had straight, fine, flyaway, non-cooperative hair. but in the past year I have found out that I have fine/medium, thick, curly hair! wow. at least that explains a lot. I guess I couldn't get it to do what I wanted because I was fighting it.

anyway I found out because I got it cut short. I told the sylist that I wanted something that I didnt have to dry or do anything major with because I have a almost 2 year old who is afraid of my dryer and doesn't give me much time anyway. so she started to cut and said something about my "curls" I was like "huh? curls?" anyway I guess with the weight gone and with no brushing it only took a little scrunching to make my hair really curly. well, its nice that it does seem to be super easy since I don't have to brush it again after its dry.

but my questions are:
I don't shower every day, it messes up my skin. plus I like to shower at night, especilly in the winter (no going out with wet hair). what do I do in the morning? before I would brush it and put it in a ponytail. do I have to do something to it?
anything else I should know? (really, I am too clueless to even think of more questions to ask you....)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic