Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

blond hair dyed red nightmare

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jeepjeep9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeepjeep9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: blond hair dyed red nightmare
    Posted: November 16 2007 at 4:02pm

Hello everyone.  I am a natural blond and I normally get blond highlights and a little bit of lowlights.  I decided that I wanted some strawberry blond highlights put in.  My stylist colored my whole head red and then put in some blond highlights.  I hate it.  I want the red out now and my blond back.  I want my hair about the blond of Carrie Underwood with some darker lowlights.  Can my stylist correct this problem or am I going to have to live with red hair.  What do you suggest to get Carrie Underwood blonde?  Thanks

PerfectBrunette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectBrunette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2007 at 3:07pm
It sounds like your stylists didn't listen to what you wanted by giving you the all over strawberry color rather than just doing the highlights. I wouldn't go back to this person if I were you. Now to fix the color, you many need some color correction. The stylist would use a hair color remover like color oops (to get the strawberry all over color out of your hair) and then have to tone your hair back to the blonde color you had. This can be very expensive but I would recommend going to a nice salon for something like this. I've had color correction before and it cost about $260 at Aveda salon.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic