Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dee-Nyce Racism Still Alive Video!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dee-Nyce Racism Still Alive Video!!!
    Posted: November 18 2007 at 2:43pm

This is a controversial video and the title speaks for itself check it out and leave comments on his page please thank you!

Waves(2001-Present)
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2007 at 8:43pm
do you know dee-nyce personally  
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2007 at 9:33pm
Yeah we met through a mutual friend a few years ago and we just clicked from there, thats a real nig right there.

Waves(2001-Present)
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2007 at 10:03pm
Not for the faint of heart.
The truth never is.

I have never bought a drop of lollipop hip hop.  
Art imitating police brutality, Black on Black crime, strain, pain, gains, and losses, social wareness........we have a severe shortage of.
Hope the brother stays grounded no matter, b/c formal record deals have ruined more Black men than Bad whiskey.

Edited by Anomis - November 18 2007 at 10:19pm
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2007 at 5:54am
He's grounded if he loses focus I will redirect his vision easily he has the makings of a great rapper he cares about the topics that affect our people and he has the charisma of a mainstream artist so he can be a conscience artist like Mos Def with the charisma of Jay-Z or Kanye West I don't know he got that fire right now with the things he's been putting out it's gonna be a hot winter.

Waves(2001-Present)
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2007 at 6:09am

Yes. His cognition of what is going on in the world around him is unquestioned, at this point.

Very seldom will an artist fake this level of understanding.
This frame of thought is usually from the heart of hearts, somethin' is on him. I know Chuck D, would work with him he's producing, we need labels that will invest in his work b/c our kids can  get into it if it's put out there.
I'm talking massive distribution, whenever possible.
I am an optimist: I believe in the future.

Edited by Anomis - November 19 2007 at 6:09am
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2007 at 8:09am
Yeah thats why I'm tryin to rally the supporters this might break him through because he came up with a good concept that has a deep message.

Waves(2001-Present)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic