Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wat order to use

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
illanta.jawja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote illanta.jawja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wat order to use
    Posted: November 19 2007 at 11:53am
yo i new to the site..i been doin alot reading all mornin i gotta give yall props on the 360 forum..but my question is..ok i know to brush,brush,brush...but after i brush in the shower..i have pink oil moisturizer,carrot creme and LJot..which do i apply ? or do i apply all 3 then brush and du rag? or do i apply 1 du rag and later apply more? 
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2007 at 12:13pm
Drop the LJOT for now and use either Carrot Creme or Pink Lotion. Apply your durag afterwards and when you take your durag off you should be brushing again.

Waves(2001-Present)
illanta.jawja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote illanta.jawja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2007 at 12:20pm
preciate it 
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2007 at 2:34pm
brushing is the key and for right now all you need to do is moisturize and brush 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic