Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

eva longoria short

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
daman123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daman123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: eva longoria short
    Posted: November 25 2007 at 5:39pm
Hi all i just seen a issue of elle mag uk and it has about 3 or 4 pages of her with a dramatic new short style not sure if its been cut or tucked but it looks cut

P.S STILL CANT POST ANY PICS BECAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW TO UPLOAD THEM BUT JUST CHECK OUT ELLE MAGAZINE FOR PICS
JohnnyQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2007 at 7:59pm
It was long about 2 weeks ago. Of course, its tough to tell, what is a wig or extensions. Guess, we'll never know as her length changes like the weather.
daman123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daman123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2007 at 8:37pm

true it looks good but so does all her styles

kensrs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kensrs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2007 at 10:31pm
I would not doubt that she cut it.
People should realize that actresses that wanted to cut their hair now can with the writer strike which could go on for 6+ months. Also most insiders believe that as soon as they settle the writers strike that SAG will go on strike. So we could be 1+ year till anyone has any work, so I would not be surprised to see a lot of hair changes in the next few weeks.

Pics would be nice though
jaw5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaw5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2007 at 2:50pm

Did she have hair extensions in this photo

this was taken at the 12th annual victoria secrets fashion show on November 16

Do you have link to the photos from elle magazine?
daman123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daman123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2007 at 4:32pm

sorry i dont know how to post em but just type in elle eva longoria dramatic new look and it should come up

natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2007 at 5:55pm
daman123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daman123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2007 at 9:29pm

cool how did u post the pics natasha

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2007 at 12:24am
Picture posting 101:

The easiest way is find a picture you like on a webpage; right click on it; hit "copy" and paste into the message block.  Advantage - very easy to do; disadvantage - most times the picture will only show up on the board for a few days as web addresses change.

Next, copy a link to a webpage with the picture and post it here.  We can then click on the link and see the picture in a new window as long as you've set the hyperlink properly in your preferences; if it's not, then we have to copy and paste the address into our browser.

Lastly, the most preferred, upload the picture from your computer to the post.  Pictures on your hard drive can be placed in a message.  For some reason, the upload icon only shows up for me when I go back to edit a post.  Once you click on the upload icon, you'll have to browse your hard drive and locate the picture you wish to upload.

Hope this helps.
HAWG
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2007 at 10:31am
I seem to remember Hawg giving this same advice to someone years ago! Are we beginning to repeat ourselves? Or did that start happening long ago?
jaw5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaw5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2007 at 8:22pm
Did she have extensions at the 12th annual victoria secrets fashion show or was all that her real hair?

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2007 at 11:52pm
New folks arriving all the time.  Just trying to help.
HAWG
LadyinDiamonds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyinDiamonds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2007 at 1:22am
She looks good in any hairstyle, but I love her style in short hair.
daman123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daman123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2007 at 10:24am
thankyou hawg good of ya to do that bud

and fatmoogas we cant all be computer experts
Crum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2007 at 11:51am
I just read that Eva Longoria told Ryan Seacrest on his radio show yesterday that she has dyed her hair blond.  Haven't found any pictures yet.
jaw5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaw5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2007 at 12:12pm
Crum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2007 at 4:05pm
looks more red/auburn than blond to me.  Maybe my eyes are bad! (or I'm color blind)
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2007 at 4:08pm
Dosen't look bad at all. Like likr it. Thanks Jaw for the link.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
nooneatall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nooneatall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2007 at 5:17pm
That picture is old.
...and that's all I have to say about that.
jaw5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaw5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2007 at 6:22pm

Do you have a new picture?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic