Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Brazil? WTF?!?!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brazil? WTF?!?!
    Posted: November 27 2007 at 9:02am
A 15-YEAR-old girl was put in a Brazilian jail cell with more than 20 men, and for a month was raped relentlessly and forced to have sex for food, human rights groups say.

"She was raped from day one'' at the jail in Para state, a Children and Adolescent Defence Centre (Cedeca) spokeswoman said.

The number of men in the cell varied from 20 to 34 while the girl, a robbery suspect, was there.

"She was raped innumerable times and forced to exchange sexual relations for food,'' said Miere Cohen, the president of the Order of Brazilian Lawyers Human Rights Commission.

Media reports of the case have sparked outrage across Brazil, especially since it closely followed an earlier incident of a 23-year-old woman who was also jailed in Para state for one month together with 70 men.

The teenager, whose identity was not disclosed, was arrested in Para state capital Abaetetuba on October 21 on suspicion of robbery and put behind bars at a local police station jailhouse until an anonymous caller tipped off the media.

"Nobody really knows what she was charged with. She was a suspect in a robbery but police were unable to tell us which robbery. There was no formal charge,'' Ms Cohen said.

The girl's lawyers said police at one point said they believed the suspect was not under-age.

"Whether she was 15, 20, 50, 80 or 100 doesn't matter. A woman should not have been kept in a jail cell with men,'' Para Governor Ana Julia Carepa said.

She said she would mete out "exemplary punishment'' in the case.

The girl, whose family is very poor, "is distraught and very afraid, but said she's able to recognise the police officers who locked her up and the detainees who raped her. She's ready to talk", the Cedeca spokeswoman said.

Waves(2001-Present)
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2007 at 10:58am
damnn dats disgustin and wrong... common sence tells you not hold a woman in the same jail as men but a minor? wow
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2007 at 12:44pm
I was very disturbed when I seen this on allhip-hop earlier all those doods that put her there should have cop tatooed to their foreheads and send them to gen.pop.

Edited by jamaicakid85 - November 27 2007 at 12:45pm

Waves(2001-Present)
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2007 at 3:21pm
damn thats sick why the hell would you lock a women with 20 men
those motha f*ckers violent
joecool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2007 at 9:19am
thats terrible and sad, that could never happen in America...
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2007 at 2:17pm
Well who fault is it then???
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2007 at 1:55am
Yea more endless cycles of evil human behavior...I read elsewhere that it had something to do with the religion I forgot which one it was though.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2007 at 11:21am
Yeah it has to be a story behind this.That was just pure evil.If I could I would have all the men stripped tied up and sat in a room with a bunch of prisoners and lubricant and have the guards tell all the men what they did to this poor young girl.
Meech313 defeated
KingCash-tie rematch soon
chrisdog212 View Drop Down
HB ALLSTAR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisdog212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2007 at 11:40am

haha lil dc u could do that

or u could just bring them to a prison put em in there, and tell everyone there that they ALL raped the same girl for that amount of time  while in jail
and theyll be f**ked for the time there in there
cause i know that they hate rapists with a passion

and that was extremely wrong of the guy that put her in there
and i think they are all at fault for that
and that they should all go to a prison forreal : /

[IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2333/picture063jq1.jpg" />
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2007 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by joecool joecool wrote:

thats terrible and sad, that could never happen in America...

That was in Brazil. But no matter where it happened, that's effed up!! But yea; that sounds like a good idea Supa. And instead of a lubricant, they should use hot sauce LOL

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2007 at 7:14pm
Wow y'all nigs demented o yeah and the hotsauce they should use is the hot, hot, hot stuff from this hot store in san diego called Hot Licks which can also be ordered online that would probably fry their internal organs they would pass out before any action is takin . I think those guys should be put in a water park on an 4 foot diameter island and in the water is nothing but sharks.

Waves(2001-Present)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic