Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Twinklesxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twinklesxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Newbie
    Posted: November 28 2007 at 9:33am
Hey all Tongue

Well I thought I'd join HairBoutique seen as I just love messing around with my hair and I need some help...

I've never quite known what to do with my hair, I had it permed (wet curls) when I was 13, then I wanted it relaxed so I grew it out...

I only wanted it relaxed becuase the perm was too greasy - and it wasn't until after the relaxer was being washed out my hair that the stylist told me I should've had a wave noveau - as it's dryer curls!!! Cry

So that leads me to why I'm here...

I just love curly hair - always been a favourite of mine! I'm attempting to grow my hair out of relaxer.. I only have about 2-3 centimeters of new growth right now, and I'm aiming to grow it out so it's long enough to have a wave nouveau in time for my 18th birthday in May 2008 (so that's just over 6 months) as I don't think I'd enjoy it as much, not looking how I want to....think it's possible?

I hope so LOL

Any help or tips you can give me, would be the perfect early birthday present!! Big%20smile

S.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic