Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

shorties!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Jkid3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: shorties!
    Posted: December 04 2007 at 1:32pm
lol, yea i guess..its like what lloyd banks said, i never got the ones i wanted just the ones that wanted me! but yo i know u a yung dude and everything so try not to stress them man, they ain't worth it. trust me, i learned the hard way..remember dis right here, they don't do anything but Trip!!

Edited by Jkid3 - December 04 2007 at 1:41pm
when in Doubt..Wolf it out!

Before I Self Destruct - February 3, 2008

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/7914/dsc00375dj5.jpg
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2007 at 10:15am
I'm in the same spot Jkid3 sh*t ain't cool. Like some emotional tug of war or some sh*t ya feel me. I'm all into a chick but when I'm not she's into me. Real nut tugger ya dig. I spent man a night sitting in bed just thinking about sh*t like that. My game is tight but it seems like its always tight with the girls I don't want. Some real nut tugger ish for real.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Jkid3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2007 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by SupaFresh208 SupaFresh208 wrote:

Intersting sh*t in here fams.....Jkid3 it sounds like your friend needs some time to digest what you told her. You've known her for 2years and she blew up on you for probably 2 reasons. Either she liked you on the low at one point or another and regrets not acting on it or she never did see you that way and she needs time to figure sh*t out. I've been there too tho...You cant have her unconsciously being the reason your not letting other girls get close to you.

yo fresh, good lookn out on tha insight man..makes sense. we'll see man, we on talkin terms and everything now but i still got ill feelings toward the situation. i fig'd if i didnt try wat i did then i'll neva b able 2 get ova her in that way..sh*t's a blower and madd stressful. oh and if i do say so myself, i think its the first reason, cuz i noticed how over time she started treatn me different durin da beginning of gettin to kno stage..i realize that now but at the time my sh*t wasnt tight enuff to notice, actually i didnt take her come on serious.

oh and fresh..exactly what reaction should i be expecting or basically what next brah cuz u said she might need sum tyme to digest that shyt? wait longer and keep playin dez games.....help a mixed brotha out!

Edited by Jkid3 - December 03 2007 at 4:22pm

Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2007 at 11:11am
Tru Texan normally I would tell a man don't mess with a girl that got a child but this is different.She has been with you for 13yrs and you can't get over a flat butt.I was in the same situation before and I used to be just like you when it came to looks.I had a girl that was nice and sweet the whole nine and she never had a problem when I asked her to do something for me.After about a year and a half I met this phat a** girl on the bus one day.She was thick all over she was the type of girl that stayed in high heels and tight jeans skirts and the spandex joints.Had a prettier face than my girl and of course a huge ass.After about 2 months of talkin to her I left my girl. After being with her I found out she could touch my old girl when it came to what really matters.Every time I looked in her phone it was a new number and name.She never helped or supported me when I need her she was never there for me.Some months later I found out she was cheatin on me but I was so stuck on her looks I couldn't leave.I knew it would be hard to come across and score something like her again.What did it for me is when I found some type of lil paper for a prescription.I looked-up the name of the medicine on the internet and found out it was for and STD.I went to the Doc got checked out and I was straight so I left her.Later I started thinking about my old girl and my heart sunk thinking about how much I had hurt her and how she must have felt and still did.After weeks of calling and stalking my old girl she finally let her guard down and I got her back but she will never forget I left her for another girl.She saw me with the girl out in the streets one day too which had to have been like turning the knife after I already stabbed her.Hopefully this will help you make your decision on what you want a big butt or what really matters.
Meech313 defeated
KingCash-tie rematch soon
Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2007 at 10:25am
Originally posted by Sleepy B Sleepy B wrote:

Originally posted by Gristyle Gristyle wrote:

Thank you!!!! About time somebody made a thread about this. I hate when a girl has hips, but no butt.

LOL hell yea.
Also y all da hoes wit pretty ass faces b skinny and most(not all) thick ass hoes b ugly as hell LOL.

Thats so true.Seeing the whole package is like seeing a full moon it only come around every once in a while
Meech313 defeated
KingCash-tie rematch soon
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2007 at 2:09am

Intersting sh*t in here fams.....Jkid3 it sounds like your friend needs some time to digest what you told her. You've known her for 2years and she blew up on you for probably 2 reasons. Either she liked you on the low at one point or another and regrets not acting on it or she never did see you that way and she needs time to figure sh*t out. I've been there too tho...You cant have her unconsciously being the reason your not letting other girls get close to you.

"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Jkid3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2007 at 7:25pm
man ay Tru T, dats sum serious stuff..i wish i could giv u sum insight but im going thru my own shyt and can't really think deep on things now but yo i feel u...somewhat.

acutally...why not, wat im dealin wit iz i tried to cut off a female friend of mine that ive known for like 2 years and she blew up! im still stunned on how she reacted but i couldnt bein jus her friend lykn her so much(she gota bf). we kinda close...i took a shot at doin dis cuz i found myself unconsciously not allowin otha girls to grow on me 'lyk dat' and i saw dis as a potential problem. i still dont understand y da blown fuse cuz my defense is i shouldnt be sum1 she hold dear to cuz she already gota n****..

Edited by Jkid3 - November 29 2007 at 7:32pm

Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2007 at 8:39am
On the cool, I just can't see myself w/a girl w/o a big ass. Now don't get me wrong, I done knocked down a handful of lil ass or no ass chicks, I've even hit some of the slim skinny chicks,but it just doesnt' do it for me. Usually the ones I gal have a nice rotund, bubble ass or a big ass altogether. One of the two. Either they are thick all over w/thighs, hips, and a small waist, so they are shaped like an hr glass. Or they are the track runner looking type, u know, they are  slim and it looks like someone just stuck a big ass and breast on them....But as I'm getting older and thinking about settling down, that shallow requirement has been bothering me. I have this one chick that has been down with me for about 13yrs, cuts for me stronger than anyone ever has. Only thing holding me back from locking it down w/her is b/c she has a 2yr old lil girl now (which is hard for me b/c I took her virginity about 11yrs ago, been hitting it off and on this whole time,  and we have a 13yr bond.) She's not the normal fly chick I'm use to being w/. And she's lacking in the ass dept. I call her my whitegirl b/c that what she acts and is built like to me. ( A whitegirl w/what white peopl consider ass...u know, if u wear the right jeans there is a lil sumtin back there).
 She wants to marry me (they all say that) but I know she's serious, but I know I'm gonna miss having a big ass around on the regular. Shallow I know, but hey, I am how I am...so I'm just at a standstill...been thinking about making a thread and asking everyones opinion....

Edited by Tru Texan - November 29 2007 at 8:40am
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2007 at 1:54am
Originally posted by Willie SKRILLA Willie SKRILLA wrote:

Damn they must of ate some bomb ass skittles. Taste The Rainbow status.

LMAO
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2007 at 1:53am
Damn they must of ate some bomb ass skittles. Taste The Rainbow status.
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2007 at 1:46am

sleepy's wifey

Hell naw LOL. Nothin like wat I described

Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2007 at 1:43am
sleepy's wifey
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2007 at 1:42am
sleepy likes those ghetto rats
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2007 at 1:42am
My boy Sleep looking for his Keisha Cole.
Me personally micro's ain't cool. But sometimes if they that grimy(good way) its on.
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2007 at 12:14am
I dont got a problem wit a girl as long as she got SOME ass. Dont gotta b alot as long as she got a cute face wit some decent breast. Dont kno y, but I got a fetish 4 semi tall light skinned girls, a lil more than skinny, wit sum shape, nice size ass(dont gotta b big as long as I got somethin 2 grab), nice size breast(again dont gotta b big as long as I got somethin 2 grab on), wit blonde and red micro's. Yall jus dont kno LOL

Edited by Sleepy B - November 29 2007 at 12:16am
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2007 at 11:45pm
We can get it missionary then ya feel me.
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2007 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by Sleepy B Sleepy B wrote:

LOL hell yea.
Also y all da hoes wit pretty ass faces b skinny and most(not all) thick ass hoes b ugly as hell LOL.

True,True.
Jkid3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2007 at 4:24pm
lmao! and to think i made this thread outta nowhere..dub man y u gota be all refined and proper wit it? lol, oh and aye man y they gotta be hoes? sike nah like t.i. said, ngs, b's and hos do exist. another thing those awkwards situations wit lil shorties tryna holla at u who aint fine!! at tha mall or somethin....lol

also wat i was talkin about was wen its all good in the front but when they turn around or walk away..that itz....aww man.

Edited by Jkid3 - November 28 2007 at 4:26pm

Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2007 at 4:11pm
....because God has a sense of humor
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2007 at 3:42pm

Thank you!!!! About time somebody made a thread about this. I hate when a girl has hips, but no butt.

LOL hell yea.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic