Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

shorties!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Jkid3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2007 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by SupaFresh208 SupaFresh208 wrote:

Intersting sh*t in here fams.....Jkid3 it sounds like your friend needs some time to digest what you told her. You've known her for 2years and she blew up on you for probably 2 reasons. Either she liked you on the low at one point or another and regrets not acting on it or she never did see you that way and she needs time to figure sh*t out. I've been there too tho...You cant have her unconsciously being the reason your not letting other girls get close to you.

yo fresh, good lookn out on tha insight man..makes sense. we'll see man, we on talkin terms and everything now but i still got ill feelings toward the situation. i fig'd if i didnt try wat i did then i'll neva b able 2 get ova her in that way..sh*t's a blower and madd stressful. oh and if i do say so myself, i think its the first reason, cuz i noticed how over time she started treatn me different durin da beginning of gettin to kno stage..i realize that now but at the time my sh*t wasnt tight enuff to notice, actually i didnt take her come on serious.

oh and fresh..exactly what reaction should i be expecting or basically what next brah cuz u said she might need sum tyme to digest that shyt? wait longer and keep playin dez games.....help a mixed brotha out!

Edited by Jkid3 - December 03 2007 at 4:22pm
when in Doubt..Wolf it out!

Before I Self Destruct - February 3, 2008

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/7914/dsc00375dj5.jpg
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2007 at 10:15am
I'm in the same spot Jkid3 sh*t ain't cool. Like some emotional tug of war or some sh*t ya feel me. I'm all into a chick but when I'm not she's into me. Real nut tugger ya dig. I spent man a night sitting in bed just thinking about sh*t like that. My game is tight but it seems like its always tight with the girls I don't want. Some real nut tugger ish for real.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Jkid3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2007 at 1:32pm
lol, yea i guess..its like what lloyd banks said, i never got the ones i wanted just the ones that wanted me! but yo i know u a yung dude and everything so try not to stress them man, they ain't worth it. trust me, i learned the hard way..remember dis right here, they don't do anything but Trip!!

Edited by Jkid3 - December 04 2007 at 1:41pm
when in Doubt..Wolf it out!

Before I Self Destruct - February 3, 2008

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/7914/dsc00375dj5.jpg
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic