Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BLACK KKK- Real Deep

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BLACK KKK- Real Deep
    Posted: November 29 2007 at 8:25am
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2007 at 8:41am
BTW, comment and give your take on this...
joecool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2007 at 9:26am
i agree that were aiding in the destruction of our own kind every day and I appreciate the symbolism he used....
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2007 at 2:20pm
This is nothing new. Back in the day Africans captured Africans and sold them into slavery. Nothing is going to change, just make sure you better yourself and your family
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2007 at 8:12pm
That is true black people need to start holding themselves accountable for the mayhem we are causing in the inner cities, stop blaming whitey yes whitey is partially responsible for our mess in the first place , but at this point more than 50 years since the Civil Rights Movement it is now a cop out, I find most blame white man scenarios as unacceptable everybody controls their own destiny.

Waves(2001-Present)
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2007 at 1:50am
Originally posted by jamaicakid85 jamaicakid85 wrote:

everybody controls their own destiny.

That's an oxymoron believe it or not j-kid

But on the topic at hand, its sad that throughout all the achievements and strives we as black people have made over the years its always those bad apples that continue to psychologically plague society to compensate for their injustices. Two wrongs definitely dont make a right.

Everyone should know well I wish blacks would know that slavery still exists...look at all the prisons/jails. Who is the majority? Even if they get out of jail they have a record and cant get paid a decent amount of money to make an honest living...The cycle continues.

The Black KKK is a shame....however in Charlotte the KKK came on the news saying their not racist but they want black people to go back where they came from. They continued to say their not racist but kept saying that...Who are they trying to convince..
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2007 at 11:47am
That was deep and also very true.Black people have been hurting black people before the white man came.Now that I think about it it's like who we are and what we do.Its engraved in us as a people.The white man just messed it up for us more when he came with his mental stategies on how to break a black person.Look up Willie Lynch and you'll se what I'm talkin about.Its going to take a revolution for us to change.
Meech313 defeated
KingCash-tie rematch soon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic