Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

need help fast need to make a choice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
brandonlee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brandonlee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: need help fast need to make a choice
    Posted: November 29 2007 at 1:10pm
guys i was ready to order from glamourhairextensions to order the hair piece the one that resembles the jessica simpson line.then i came acrss glamour hair for the seamless hair extensions.both are the same price.the semless ones look good but i am confused about application.my hair is naturally wavy damaged and tangles like hell.i dont know if sleeping with the seamless ones would be a good idea.now is it difficult to take them out every night.will the tape hurt my real hair?will it pull on it etc.you know what i mean?i like the idea that it isnt clips because they usually are so bulky.but the one piece jessica inspired look so easy too. WHAT DO I DO? i am so stupid when it comes to these things.i hope you guys can help. thax a bunch
Ms.Honey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms.Honey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2007 at 2:01pm
I have no personal experience with Glamour Hair but in theory the tapes and adhesive shouldn't hurt your hair. You can buy the skin wefts for a cheaper price at www.mymaneattractions.com (takes a few weeks but worth it) and www.rupunzelshairboutique.com  and order Liquid Gold for an adhesive.
ALL EYES ON ME
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic