Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedat the days end

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Unregistered Guest View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: at the days end
    Posted: December 05 2007 at 4:54pm

What a wonderful episode! Two deaths amazing story, ah now where to start?

What do you think will happen to Micah now that both of his parents have died? Do you think that Monica will agree to be a hero with him?

Now that the company is trying to be exposed do you think more innocent people will die?

Why doesn't Peter use his blood to heal Nathan. If he can regenerate him self with his own blood shouldn't his blood do the same as Adam's and bring back his brother?

Now that Syler has his powers back is Maya safe? Will he try to go after Mohinder?

Do you think that Maya will one day be able to focus her powers on one person instead of killing everyone around?

Ahh and hopefully there will be so much more to come, until then I think I will be checking out the graphic novel on line.

McGee

Zach Crockett View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Code Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zach Crockett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2007 at 5:36pm
I was counting the number of people that died as I watched and was a little thankful and apparently too hopeful when Maya died and then Niki died.

At least Niki died a heroine. I think Micah and Monica will most definitely become a duo. Micah will probably be inspired by his mother and fathers deaths even more now. Although I see guilt in his future for his mom dying.

The company is all but dead since only 2 of the original 12 are alive or capable of doing anything (Morey is alive, but comatose pretty much permanently).

Peter's blood may only work for him since his original power isn't regeneration, but Nathan getting killed pisses me off in so many ways. It's as though two people with the same powers can only co-exist on the show for so long. Not to mention that their mom seems to be in on the shooting. Personally I think Peter is going to kick some serious ass in the next chapter.

Syler is a crafty villain, I'll give him that. But I think he'll eventually slip up so badly that he'll get himself killed for good. Personally I think Peter will be the one who does it.

With each hero, there is a natural progression of their power, first it shows itself in a raw form, then the tests to hone it, and then of course, it gets pushed beyond what they thought was possible with it. So with Maya, I believe that she will eventually be able to target someone individually quite a distance away from her (since now she has to be in close proximity to them).

The graphic novels do a nice job of filling in either side stories or back stories a little better. They aren't necessary for the full experience, but they certainly help answer questions.

Heroes Season 1 Graphic Novels
Heroes Season 2 Graphic Novels
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic