Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*hello everyone*

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
savyy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote savyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: *hello everyone*
    Posted: December 05 2007 at 5:55pm
Hello everyone! great to find people who love to talk about hair, and that I shall :)

Okay so hair before, long, thick, blonde... I didn't really appretaite it as much as I should have. I got a lot of compliments on it..

Then I decided one day that I wanted a few darker brown streaks and red ones. BIG MISTAKE. my hairdresser made very bold very dark streaks, and the red was purple (ie. burgandy) but the worst part was that I never dyed the hair under my earline, I fugured no one sees that hair anyways and it was dirty blonde so it blended alright into the top color. She insisted tho on lightning it up while I got my streaks. So we did that first. by the time she got to the foils in the top of my head the bottom foils had been on an hour :S she decided to keep them in during the top foiling. After it was all said and done the bottom foils were in for a total of 2 hours, she said the dye stops working after a while so no big deal. The first shock came when she took out the foils, BOLD BRIGHT, unanturl colors. ahh... okay I was scared but it was alright, kinda funky. oh well.... I was okay.
Until she took out the bottom foils :( All my proud natural color came out with it. I had handfuls of hair comming out. I started to cry :( bad day.... I eventually got the top streaks bleached out, but still my hair was never the same. I had a lot of damage that needed to be cut out, not all at first but it showed up in time. here's a pic of the streaks I had.

this is my hair now, year and a half later since bleaching out the streaks and that big accident I have only ever had my roots done, and I've received 2 applications at the beggining of each summer for light highlights. My hair is doing a lot better now, and again I am growing out underneath. My ultimate hair goal is long healthy blonde hair that goes down to my waist. yay!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic