Alyssa Milano gets bangs

Post Reply Post Reply
Alyssa Milano gets bangs
Direct Link To This Post Klaatu48 December 18 2008 at 10:26pm  Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post Reply Reply
Looks like Alyssa hopped on the bang trend recently. I wonder if this is a precursor to a shorter cut (since the last time she went that way, bangs preceded the new style).

Direct Link To This Post Curlyfan December 18 2008 at 10:41pm  Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post Reply Reply
I didn't think it was possible, but she's managed to de-hot herself. Damn.
Direct Link To This Post Klaatu48 December 19 2008 at 12:06am  Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post Reply Reply
Originally posted by Curlyfan Curlyfan wrote:

I didn't think it was possible, but she's managed to de-hot herself. Damn.

I wouldn't go that far, but it is a downgrade from Dec. 7th.
Direct Link To This Post loveshorthair December 19 2008 at 5:25am  Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post Reply Reply
Upgrade! 
Though nothing will beat her short pixie she had, this is very sexy.
Direct Link To This Post lovebobs December 19 2008 at 7:42am  Quote lovebobs Quote  Post Reply Reply
i like them, but i am a sucker for long hair and blunt bangs.
i think she would look really great with a short blunt bob and blunt bangs huh?
Direct Link To This Post fatmoogas December 19 2008 at 9:10am  Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post Reply Reply
No, no, no, no...no
Direct Link To This Post trout December 19 2008 at 9:39am  Quote trout Quote  Post Reply Reply
I love them.  Don't know what people are complaining about but I have been wondering how long it would take her to get bored and just do something.

Great thickness for bangs, not too think to part in the middle but not non-committal. She looks younger and totally hot. 
Direct Link To This Post ssjockey December 19 2008 at 10:42am  Quote ssjockey Quote  Post Reply Reply
Although I'm not 100% digging the bangs, (they are OK), it is good to see her change it up a bit.  She has had the same hairstyle for a long time, especially for her.  She has gone from long to short to long to short to long in the past, so I would not be surprised if 2009 brings more changes for Ms. Milano.
Direct Link To This Post Kramer December 19 2008 at 11:20am  Quote Kramer Quote  Post Reply Reply

I don't know if Alyssa ever has the same hairstyle for a "long" time, but I know what you mean. She changes styles often, which is the reason she's such a hot topic on this board.

I truly appreciated the fact that she grew her hair as long as I've ever seen it -- and maintained it that way for awhile. In fact, I was pleasantly surprised. It's not short yet, by any means, but like some of you, I fear the cuts will keep coming.

As for the bangs, I prefer her without them. I don't like the way they have spaces in them in the photo, but I reckon I'd like them if I saw her in person.

Here is a link to a variety of Alyssa styles over the years. I know a bunch of you liked the pixie, but my favorite will always be the long style she had until the last couple days.

Direct Link To This Post hes40 December 19 2008 at 1:13pm  Quote hes40 Quote  Post Reply Reply
I liked the way she looked in this pic
Direct Link To This Post HAWG December 19 2008 at 8:23pm  Quote HAWG Quote  Post Reply Reply
I thought the "bangwagon" had fallen off the road; they're okay, not her best effort but as some of you said, she doesn't keep a hairstyle for very long.  Here's the pixie just to re-remind everyone.

Direct Link To This Post Mike46019 December 20 2008 at 12:22am  Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post Reply Reply
Also looks like she might have got some lenght taken off also. Also anyone know where Holly Maire Combs went to? 2005 is like the last set of pics of her.
Direct Link To This Post rardman December 20 2008 at 10:45am  Quote rardman Quote  Post Reply Reply
Imo, that is horrible. Way better without bangs. She looks oddly like Leah Remini in a few of those pics. I wish they were fake, although they don't appear to be.
I hope this isn't the beginning of a cutting phase.  Although being fearless in most areas is a good thing, I don't belive that's so when chosing a hairstyle. She's made some odd choices.
Alyssa imo, has had at different times, the best hair in Hollywood, and the worst.
Direct Link To This Post fatmoogas December 20 2008 at 3:23pm  Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post Reply Reply
The pixie is OK, but she looks better with long hair.
Direct Link To This Post HAWG December 22 2008 at 7:46pm  Quote HAWG Quote  Post Reply Reply
More pictures here:  http://www.hollywoodtuna.com/?p=6468
Direct Link To This Post divinediva December 25 2008 at 8:16am  Quote divinediva Quote  Post Reply Reply
I Agree long hair is better on her- minus the fringe!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply