Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Which HAIRCUT will suit me?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Aishwarya Rai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aishwarya Rai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which HAIRCUT will suit me?
    Posted: December 10 2007 at 12:17pm
Hello,
I'm new to the site and was just wondering if anyone has any great photos of Julia Roberts and Aishwarya Rai while both of them had that very hot bob or chop not sure which it would be called (i think they had it around 05/06?).  I'd like to take a photo in to get my hair cut like that but am having a very hard time finding some qualitie photos of it.

My appointment with the hairsalon is on Monday, coming!!!
Thanks for any help in advance!

Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2007 at 3:54pm
I've had a good look around and I found a picture dated 20th May 06, but she had long hair. I think you must have been dreaming as I can not find a single pictures with a chin length bob or a length even close.
Wait about another celebrity?
rknoedler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rknoedler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2007 at 7:37pm
How do i post photos?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aishwarya Rai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2007 at 3:06am
Originally posted by Snipette Snipette wrote:

I've had a good look around and I found a picture dated 20th May 06, but she had long hair. I think you must have been dreaming as I can not find a single pictures with a chin length bob or a length even close.
Wait about another celebrity?

Let it be photo of any other celebrity....
And, who are u talking about :- Julia or Aishwarya?
What is ur hair style? cutting, trim or chop or full untrimmed hair?
rknoedler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rknoedler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2007 at 11:59am
my.toast.com
These are the only two I could find.  I hope I'v posted them correctly.  If I have done anything wrong.  Like with copy right laws or something let me  know and i can fix it.  I like the one with the shorter hair.
p.s. I could fing nothing with even shoulder length hair on the other actress.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aishwarya Rai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2007 at 12:03pm
Thanks for this first photo of Julia Roberts with so short hair..........but the photo here is half, it is cut............ give me some sitename or link where I can get it full, proper and more.........

I wait for u to post more photos of more heroines (of India, specially, and better if Aishwarya Rai) too.......

Thanks again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aishwarya Rai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2007 at 12:06pm
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2007 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by rknoedl rknoedl wrote:

If I have done anything wrong.  Like with copy right laws or something let me  know and i can fix it.  I like the one with the shorter hair.
p.s. I could fing nothing with even shoulder length hair on the other actress.

You are fine.We all post pics all the time.We arent selling them or trying to take credit for them so I dont think we are violating any copyright laws.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aishwarya Rai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2007 at 9:32pm
Any reply to my post?
MrsAmandaR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsAmandaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2007 at 1:41pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aishwarya Rai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2007 at 10:43am
Thanks

Can u suggest which cut will suit me?
rknoedler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rknoedler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2007 at 2:29pm
Do you have a photo of yourself or can you describe your face shape features and hair to us.
Rknoedler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aishwarya Rai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2007 at 9:21am
I have my photos, but how to hold it on here. My face is not very big, and my height is 5'1, even as I am so so sweet and charming, cute and beautiful. My face is sort of rectangular, and my hair is upto hips, rather longer. It is naturally straight.

How to paste photo?
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2007 at 9:43am
To post a picture instead of typing in the quick reply bos at the bottom of the page, click on the reply by the message (next to the quote button).  There is a button (the icon looks like a tree) that will allow you to browse your own computer to add photos to your message.

Good luck.
s

p.s.  I like the first Julia Roberts picture the best, but it all depends on whether it will suit you.  Look forward to seeing your picture.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aishwarya Rai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2008 at 8:49am
I tried but it is not making me successful in posting my snap here

Do u have cutting?
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2008 at 1:10pm
Check this out

She looks amazing with shorter hair. Hopefully the first of many Indian actresses to go shorter.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic