Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kim Kardashian

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kim Kardashian
    Posted: December 10 2007 at 5:29pm
Kim is a slightly more perfect version of Nicole Scherzinger. Pity she can't sing!

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2007 at 9:27pm
Wow that blew me away. What a great head of hair. Thank you Fat.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
jaw5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaw5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2007 at 11:51pm
I would not say she is more perfect than Nicole, but she does have a great head of hair.
Mad Gasser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mad Gasser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2007 at 12:55am
She would look awesome if she shaved it skin bald.
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2007 at 8:53am
Originally posted by Mad Gasser Mad Gasser wrote:

She would look awesome if she shaved it skin bald.

Obviously a opinion coming from a purely objective position on what would be the most flattering to her fetaures and not from some personal desire to see every attractive female celebrity shorn to nothing.  Or every attractive female.  Or every female.
beatdeadhorse

As usual,

JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Heath View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2007 at 10:16am
Kim's hair looks great in the first pic. In the second pic it's flat and blah. When you have long hair like that you need to do something with it.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2007 at 10:33am
Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

Kim is a slightly more perfect version of Nicole Scherzinger. Pity she can't sing! 

Maybe it is a good thing, who said Nicole Scherzinger can sing?

Oh, and the Mad Gasser quote is, well, Mad!  Can't agree with ya on that one Mad.
Mad Gasser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mad Gasser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2007 at 2:39pm
If I twas only kidding.

Unfortunately, I wasn't....Kim Kardashian shaves her head and it would be like the second coming of Ilia from Star Trek.

There are so many long haired starlets out there.
steffie1100 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steffie1100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2007 at 3:23pm
All three of the Kardashian girls have great hair! Good genes!! Thumbs%20Up
steffie1100 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steffie1100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2007 at 3:29pm
I wonder what Kim uses on her hair to make it so silky and shiny??
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2007 at 4:16pm
Mad here comes the pun "Are you Mad!". I don't think we have enough of them.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2007 at 6:45pm
The family has Azerbaijani roots, so I guess that explains the thickness.
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2007 at 6:05am
Ugh, she has such gorgeous hair, makes me want to go dark again.

Edited by Ally<3 - December 12 2007 at 6:06am
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2007 at 5:03pm
Curly Kim.

maui_20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maui_20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2007 at 10:58pm
Cant hate on her; that is some sexy hair. Though as much as genes plays in tha mix you have to throw in some $$$ big money extensions, and a great stylist. I cant lie after I watched Keeping up with the Kardashians with all that great dark hair I went from my bottle honey color to my natural dark brown. I've got so many compliments on it that I think I'm staying this way; Wink for a while at least.
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2007 at 9:48am
She wears her long hair well, and shes not afraid to show off her other assets, which certainly add to her beauty!

I cant believe no one commented on her outfit, or lack of itTongue
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2007 at 4:02am
Armenian roots apparently and not Azerbaijani.
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2007 at 12:14am
She wears sooooo much makeup but her features are so huge she can pull it off.
LadyinDiamonds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyinDiamonds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2007 at 6:13am
She does have nice hair, but with her pretty face she would look good in a short hairstyle also,............. and with her beauty, and her other "assets", she could have any length of hair, and men would still be attracted to her!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2007 at 11:31am
True, but I think long hair suits her best.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic