Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lucy Lawless

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
CharisxX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CharisxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lucy Lawless
    Posted: June 23 2008 at 7:16am
Greetings,

I think she looks great! She has been talking about changing it for a while. Said she was sick of the blonde. We all thought she was gonna go red. I guess she changed her mind. As for the "skunk" thing, she has done that in the past. If you ask me, it is because it is easy. Heh heh. She is ont exactly a fashon enthusist. Although, she dose love shoes and handbags. Heh heh. xX

Edited by CharisxX - June 23 2008 at 7:19am
Charis.xX
"Gin makes me want to take my clothes off"
Lucy Lawless 2003
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2008 at 10:31pm
Maybe just to keep out of their eyes? Or didn't want to hold it on the side or over the eye. Lazy?
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2008 at 2:56pm
Wow. Bummer. Quite a bit more ordinary all around. And I still don't quite understand the appeal of what I call the "skunk look" of pulling back that middle strip of hair, instead of, say, having it hang alluringly down, swept across the eyes or to the side along the cheek. Anyone?
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2008 at 2:30pm
Back to blah, not that there's anything wrong with it.
Who has more fun than people?
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2007 at 5:22pm
     I am truly surprised that Lucy looks this great as a blonde. WOWWW!! Bob Big%20smile
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2007 at 12:22am
I dont think it was her bangs most guys were looking at when she was Xenateehee
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2007 at 9:42pm
She looks so much better without the Xena bangs
HAWG
take chances View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote take chances Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2007 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

Do you believe this Lucy Lawless...

is now this Lucy Lawless...

She looks exactly the same to me. Than again, I've seen nearly every picture of her because I'm a loser fan girl. LOL The bleach blonde doesn't flatter her IMO. Her hair is naturally a mousy blonde/brown, she looks good with that shade.

Edited by take chances - December 13 2007 at 9:10pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2007 at 4:23pm
I dont think it's a wig fat moogas,they just colored her hair darker for the part of Xena.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2007 at 3:55pm
Gotta be a wig in the first pic.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2007 at 10:32am
Originally posted by Mike46019 Mike46019 wrote:

She has had it blonde for awhile on BSG. I think it looks good. I couldn't see the total lenght it would only open up half the pic.

From what I understand, she is a natural blonde, probably why the color looks so great on her!
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2007 at 7:11am
Kramer thank you the link worked. Wow her hair has even gotten longer since she has been off BSG. I love her look.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2007 at 10:46pm
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2007 at 8:47pm
She has had it blonde for awhile on BSG. I think it looks good. I couldn't see the total lenght it would only open up half the pic.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2007 at 8:45pm
She was blonde for last season's Battlestar Galactica.  Looks great.
HAWG

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2007 at 4:54pm
Thank you for posting this kramer.

Lucy is awesome.I loved her as Xena.I also think she looks great now too.
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2007 at 4:39pm
It works now! and WOW!  She is smok'n hot as a blond!
billet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2007 at 4:33pm
Me likey very much!!
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2007 at 10:47am
me either...
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2007 at 9:21am

I cant get the after link to work!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic