Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sedu? GHD? CHI?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mlb821 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlb821 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sedu? GHD? CHI?
    Posted: December 12 2007 at 3:10pm
I'm purchasing a flat iron for my friend for Christmas.  Right now she's currently using a Jilbere de Paris flat iron that works pretty well.  It straightens her hair but it takes a relatively long time.  I have to blow dry it w/a round brush also.  I was wondering out of the three Sedu, GHD or CHI which one should I purchase?  I was going to buy it through folica.com.  Is that a legit site?  Also, I have tried the Chi flat iron on her hair before and it works pretty good but I heard the Sedu was one of the bests and recently heard people saying GHD had a good one out too.  Well, any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks
Marcus
mslady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mslady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2008 at 5:45am
I have a Chi iron and love it.  My sister purchased the generic Chi (from Sally's) and it works perfectly. 
DiorsMommy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorsMommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2008 at 11:31pm
I like CHI and they have a 12 month warranty as well
dee10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dee10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2008 at 1:05pm
Well I have tried lots of different straighteners. I have tried lots of different ones from the most expensive to the mid range. I have found the best ones to be hair Candi, they get really hot, dont dry out your hair and excellent value for money. You can buy them from salons and
alyssa libson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alyssa libson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2008 at 4:03pm
hi, i have been looking in the UK but cant decide between FHI or GHD. I hear a lot from the USA about CHI but we cant get them yet over here. which are better, FHI or GHD ?
mousybrown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mousybrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2009 at 8:43pm
I have GHD & absolutely love it!  In the pass I have used both Hot Tools & Chi's.  Personally, between the latter of the two I would go with the more cheaper Hot Tools long before I would go with a Chi.  Nothing about any of the Chi products have ever impressed me.  But, with that said I think the GHD is by far superior and will continue to use them as long they continue to manufactur such an excellent product.
biancarao View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote biancarao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2010 at 7:40pm
Sedu>GHD>CHI. Chi used to be good, not anymore.
monicawebb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monicawebb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2011 at 5:42pm
Definately would recommend CHI.

Edited by monicawebb - December 07 2011 at 11:30pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic