Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Makeing your hair go grey fast

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tanya_marx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tanya_marx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Makeing your hair go grey fast
    Posted: July 09 2002 at 12:32am
Yes, if you must ask i am a weirdo, i would love to have grey hair but im only 19, i have ugly brown fluffy hair, well not ugly just not me,
im wondering if anyone knows a way to make your hair go grey faster without waiting for old age, just a question, but id really like to know if there is a way
If wishes were horses beggers could
ride,
Sunshine View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2002 at 12:47pm
Genetics, what can ya do?!?! I`ve been going gray since age 21 and have been using color rinses to cover it until I am beautifully salt n pepper like my mom, decades later.

I don`t know if there`s any way you can achieve gray hair by tampering with genetics or what you ingest. The only way I can think of is to go to a salon and have them strip the color out of your hair. I`m not a stylist, so I don`t know how well this could be achieved in actual practice. If it can be done, I think it might damage your hair though.
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2002 at 2:35pm
Hi Tanya! Out of curiosity, why do you want to go gray? I don`t think you`re a weirdo...people do stranger things to their hair everyday (myself included I`m sure.)
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
Kim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2002 at 4:35pm
YES YOU ARE A WEIRDO! I`M JUST KIDDING! WELL GO GET SOME GREY HAIR COLOR AND COLOR IT. BUT IT WOULD LOOK SILLY ON A KID OF 19!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tanya_marx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2002 at 5:03pm
id like to have white hair even more than grey, my inner anumal is a white wolf, my skin is fair and pale, and my eyebrows are thin and pale to, so my hair should be white like the rest of me i think :)
thats why
ride,
Sunshine View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2002 at 5:44pm
The inner wolf connection and manifestation sounds really cool. I think you should go for it. I don`t think white hair is impossible to achieve. Look at all the other wild vibrant colors people play with! Go for consultations rather than trying to do it yourself I think would be the best bet. Or go to a beauty supply store and ask questions, testing products on strands of hair before you make the leap!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tanya_marx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2002 at 6:36pm
gonna go see if there is a way to turn my hair white without dyeing, you know, maby turn off the color cells or somthing so when my hair grows it will be white instead of brown, there has gotta be a way
ride,
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic