Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Constantly shaving to change hairline?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
415FromTheCity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 415FromTheCity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Constantly shaving to change hairline?
    Posted: December 15 2007 at 12:54am
Is there any problem with this? I do it on the hairs on the back of my neck. I don't have a boxy harline on my temples which I kinda wish I had. I wouldn't mind having the round hairline at the forehead like I do have, but it has a sorta bald spot so the hair doesn't grow equally, and you can see it has a lighter spot in the middle because it doesnt grow at all in one spot.

I know it won't actually change my hairline. I'm just wondering if there's any problem with doing this. Also what do you think is the best way to do it? I usually just shave with a razor, but should I get those super fine Andis clippers to do it?

Edited by 415FromTheCity - December 15 2007 at 12:55am
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2007 at 2:19am
I dont see anything wrong with doing it.It doesnt harm your hair in anyway.If you like how it looks,then that is all that matters.

Sorry,no suggestions on how to shave it though.Smile
415FromTheCity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 415FromTheCity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2007 at 11:09am
Thanks. I ended up doing it with a cheap shaving razor lol. I wanna do my sideburns now but I don't think the razor fits there with my ear and all lol.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic