Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Flat Stomack beatifull abs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
priss22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote priss22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Flat Stomack beatifull abs
    Posted: December 20 2007 at 5:51pm
Guys i really need help donnu what do do is all about my stomack i want that beautifull flat abs how quick can i get them the problem is am not a gym freak i am not very active but i have a nice body and shape am 5ft8 i can compare my self to beyonce LOL the only problem i have got is tummy when i sart going to the gym and for a while i stop really don t know what to do am confusedConfused
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 10:51am

I would suggest to start back excercising that really helps.

ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 10:51am
Also have you ever thought about plastic surgery like a tummy tuck
avarose33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avarose33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 1:27pm
Hey, I know how you feel! Unfortunately, the only way to nice abs is hard work. You have to do some cardio to melt away the layer of fat over your muslces, then define them with specific exercises like crunches, the super hard bicycle one, etc. What really works my abs out and is beyond fun is belly dancing, or probably even some other type of dancing class. My abs kill after I dance, and it's totally starting to show now. I love to run outside, so that's my cardio. Maybe you could join a class of something with a friend, so you can motivate each other to go. My friend is joinging my bellydancing class so I'll come pick her up even if she doesn't feel like going. The thing I find about exercise is that getting off my butt is half the work, once I'm running or dancing I'm completely happy. you might want to cut out fatty foods or pop (pop is the DEVIL for bloating) or and other bloaty foods to get that layer gone. Good luck! =)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic