Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

lace Wig please help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
priss22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote priss22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: lace Wig please help
    Posted: December 20 2007 at 6:27pm
Hi
Can someone plz help those lace i have seen them been advertise every where but is it the real deal has any of you guys use it it and how do you find it have you been able to hold it for 4 to 6 weeks and the wig has any one here had the same wig and reused it many time please let me know thanks
raceylacey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raceylacey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2008 at 5:30pm
CHECK out youtube lace wigs information channel: http://www.youtube.com/elitelace There are also a few other channels on ebay that will give you information.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2008 at 6:37pm
no its not realistic to expect a hold for that long.. i wear mine's for 5 days and remove and do my own natural hair treatments b/c its the best protective style to get mad growth of your own hair.. i could probably get 2 weeks but it would be gummy looking and very detectable if you don't remove and wash the hair and your hair and then reapply..
butterfly3582 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butterfly3582 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2008 at 9:55am
I have never gotten that long of a hold.  I have used the items that advertise that long of a hold. 

I usually can get one week with out any lifting.  After one week I either take it off or do some touch ups and wear it a few more days.

A lot of things depend on how good a hold you get.  Your skin type (oily or dry) if you sweat a lot.  If you work out a lot.  The temparture and your body chemsitry

Some people have gotten great hold with products that don't work for me at all.

Philigrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Philigrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 5:38pm
I agree - no long holds. I get 5 days then I need to rejuvenate my scalp
fllwlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fllwlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 12:37pm
My nape is always an issue, I rarely attach it completely, but I usually can get about 7-9 days using Proflexx II & Ultrahold. I lot of ppl don't like Ultrahold but I haven't had any issues with it.

I take it off though around 8 days or so b/c I took all my hair off & it grows like a weed that must be chopped or it pushes my LF up.
Shonita24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonita24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 12:56pm

I agree with  my girls above, I go about 5 to 7 days then this gotta come off my head!  My objective is for my natural hair to be healthy and grow so I need to take care of that every week, PRIORITY!

kalenjin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalenjin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 1:39pm

I do mine every week but damn the itching!!!  Angry...sometimes I am about to kill the lace with my many itching tools.

Anyone know any way to slow this down? i just started using Dr. Miracles products and its felt much better but starts to ich by day 4. i definately like the tingling sensation of the products on my scalp
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 5:20pm
i use MTG on my scalp and it not only helps the itches but it helps your hair to grow too.. i also use dr. miracles edge balm as well

fllwlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fllwlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 1:25pm
I know this is gonna sound super wierd, I put coconut oil on my scalp, only after I've washed my "smurfette" locks thoughLOL.....It's really helped with the growth & the dryness & itchiness....
kalenjin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalenjin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 1:40pm
coconut oil is great for hair... my mum used to use it but i am not sure i can stand the smell... lol..

Sexi what is MTG?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic