Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cute mid-length cuts?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cute mid-length cuts?
    Posted: January 01 2008 at 7:48pm
First off, I had no idea where to put this.

I'm looking for great ideas for mid-length cuts. There seems to be so many cute different cuts for short hair, but I can't really find any that interest me. I used to  have really long hair, but now it's at the bottom of my shoulder blade (I think) with shorter layers.

Does anyone know of any cute styles for this length? There doesn't really seem like there's much to do with it.

Thanks guys.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2008 at 10:13pm
Don't have many but here is what I've got

Hope this helps 

Edited by HAWG - January 02 2008 at 10:19pm
HAWG
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2008 at 4:35pm
thanks for the reply/ideas HAWG. Getting so much off is scarey but it needs to be done!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2008 at 8:36pm
Don't think about how much length you'll be losing; think about how great it's gonna look afterwards.  Getting rid of the bad will only make the good look better.

Did you like any of the pics I posted?

Let us know what you decide.
HAWG
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2008 at 3:09am
I love the second photo that hawg has posted. That is a really cute cut.
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2008 at 4:25am
I really love these styles, but they're way too short for me. DO you think they'd be cute with more length?

Edited by Ally<3 - January 04 2008 at 4:26am
paper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2008 at 8:47am
When are you getting your hair cut Ally?
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2008 at 7:03pm
Tuesday. Argh!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2008 at 7:23pm
I like the second one also.  Good luck on Tuesday.
HAWG
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2008 at 10:29am
Try this website, its in Germany i believe, but it has some awesome styles in short, medium, and long (also has some extreme and color ideas!)

Good luck

Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2008 at 12:18pm
Ally<3

I prefer the 3rd picture posted by HAWG. This is a great stepping stone before you go shorter Wink

I loved the second picture you posted with Paris in the Silver dress. I think Paris looks much better with her hair shorter. I would love to say go straight for that and take the plunge, but as you are not sure then the mid length step is a step in the right direction Smile

If you don't mind could you post before and after pictures for the cut please, and feel free to disguise your face if you want to keep your identity secret. We just like to see the transformation from good looking to absolutely stunning Big%20smile

Let us know how it goes. Good luck and enjoy Thumbs%20Up
S
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2008 at 3:23pm
      Hey Ally! Good luck! As a guy who subscribes to "the longer the better" creed, I must say that for mid-length to be eye-catching, there should be a little flair, created with a curling iron if necessary. Kind of like the things that Scarlett Johanssen does.
     Those shorter styles are too Martha Stewartesque. But there are exceptios. Some women ARE flattered by this cut, including my own wife many years ago. But it drove her crazy flopping in her face, so she got it only once. Best, Bob Big%20smile
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2008 at 5:35pm
Well I'm going to keep a lot of my length, I just want to clean up the ends and get a styled cut. It'll still be past my collar bone. Then I'm going to start growing it. Long ratty split ends are the worst of all hair crimes.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2008 at 4:08am
Originally posted by Ally<3 Ally<3 wrote:

Long ratty split ends are the worst of all hair crimes.

I agree.And they just break off anyways.

Have you found a style you like yet?
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2008 at 5:01am
Not really! lol

I want something more modern then the pictures posted. But not that teenage, uneven spikey crap that eeeveryone is wearing these days.

I just know I want more hair in my side swept bangs. :)
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2008 at 4:03am
I got the chop! It's amazing, I'm so unbelievably happy with it. It's just past my collar bone, with heavy bangs. It's so high fashion, I'm loving it. It's also now a gorgeous beige blonde with subtle lighter blonde highlights. eee! <3 <3 <3
paper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2008 at 7:56am
Big%20smile Thats great Ally, glad you like it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2008 at 6:30pm
rockonsign Happy for you!!!! woo-hoo!
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2008 at 7:48pm
Thanks guys, you're sweet.

I still have the urge to go a bit lighter. Argh!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2008 at 10:56pm
Sounds awesome.  Thanks for keeping us in the loop and glad you like it.
HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic