Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cute mid-length cuts?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2008 at 7:13pm
Thanks HAWG. I love changing my hair!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2008 at 7:52pm
Keep going.  We love to hear about it.  I can't wait for you start posting your exploits on the Short Hair board.  Where are you at BTW?
HAWG
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2008 at 12:44am
A smallish town in NSW Australia.

OMG I'm totally checking out the short hair boards. I forgot about them, lol.
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2008 at 5:09pm
Ok in the effort of not trying to sound too nieve, where are the short hair board? Are they another web-site?
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2008 at 6:37pm
There in this section (Hair Talk), last sub-section.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2008 at 9:12pm
Snipette, here's a link:

Ally, never been to Australia but will get there someday; thanks.

Edited by HAWG - January 11 2008 at 9:14pm
HAWG
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2008 at 12:41am
You should. Come snorkle the Great Barrier Reef, it's amazing. Or climb Uluru! lol
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2008 at 12:49am
I just realised some might not know what it is....

(The largest rock in the world. Whoo!)

and the Great Barrier Reef

Sigh, I love my country. lol

Edited by Ally<3 - January 12 2008 at 12:54am
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2008 at 6:45pm
I love your country too and can't wait to visit; thanks for the pictures.

Let us know when your next visit to the salon is and what you have planned.  Thanks
HAWG
yiyi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yiyi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2012 at 9:44pm

designer handbags under 50

we have the better."Redei said developing a blood test is not just for diagnosing patients, but also reducing the stigma stigma

cheap designer handbags under 50

stigma associated with having depression."The fact that there are no biological measures for depression is probably a major contributor to to designer handbags outlet to the stigma," Redei said. "Once it's a medically proven measured illness, the stigma sooner or later has to diminish diminish discount designer handbags diminish or even disappear."Redei and her colleagues are currently testing well the blood test works in adults with depression.5-Year-Old Colorado Colorado

designer replica handbags

Colorado Girl Dies of Cough Medicine OverdoseKimber Michelle Brown Had the Dose had two and half times the dosage in in cheap jordan shoes in her system.By SUSAN DONALDSON JAMESApril 17, 2012— A Colorado is dead after taking a lethal combination of two common common designer handbags for less common cold and allergy medicines, and Colorado authorities are investigating grandmother, who was looking after the tiny 5-year-old.Kimber Michelle Brown Brown cheap replica handbags Brown was spending the night with her 59-year-old grandmother, Linda at the time of her death on Feb. 12. Sheets Sheets cheap jordans for sale Sheets was reportedly treating the girl for flu-like symptoms.The coroner's which came out this week, ruled the overdose was accidental, accidental,

replica designer handbags

yiyi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yiyi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2012 at 10:45pm

replica designer bags for sale

about four hours."The couple stayed up all night watching the and surfing the Internet to find out how many winners winners

discount designer handbags

winners they would be sharing their prize with. By 6 they knew there were two other winning tickets and they they cheap designer handbags they took theirs to a bank lock box first thing the morning.Merle Butler recalled a teller jokingly asking if they they

designer replica handbags

they had come to lock up their winning ticket.He laughed said lightly, "Yeah, I won and I have to put put

cheap designer handbags replica

put this thing away." The teller laughed, not knowing he telling the truth.The newly-minted multimillionaires decided or a one-time lump lump cheap jordan shoes lump sum of $157.8 million.The couple only told five family and close friends that they had won. When it was was designer handbags under 50 was announced that one of the three winning tickets had sold in Red Bud, the mystery winner became the talk talk replica designer handbags talk of the town."People kept asking me if I won I kept laughing it off and saying, 'Yeah, sure. I I jordan 11 concords I won it," Merle Butler said. "I've answered most of
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic