Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Feria Hair Color, Get Out!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
gothictango View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gothictango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2010 at 12:42pm
I dyed my hair with Feria a few weeks ago and am regretting it.  I'm wanting to remove it and maybe lighten slightly.  Would I be safe for bleaching my hair after using Metalex?
Elecin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elecin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2010 at 11:39am
I just used Color Oops last night over my very heavily Feria color treated hair and it lifted about 90 percent of the color.  Because I've been dying my hair for so long, and the developer in permanent colors lifts  your natural color a bit each time, my hair is quite light after using Color Oops. 

It isn't an even color because the dye on the ends has been there much longer than at the root.  My natural color is a medium ashy brown.  My roots went from being a Feria Burgundy Brown color to being a light brown borderline blonde with some brassiness to it.  My ends went from being almost black from so many colors of dye being piled on to a light ash brown. 

I'm hoping to re-dye with a Demi- Permanent so as to keep my hair healthy.

It should also be noted that Color Oops did NOT damage my hair at all.  

Edited by Elecin - January 21 2010 at 11:41am
KeelyAnne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeelyAnne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2020 at 6:40pm
Thank you!! I just read about Got2b and they said if you don't like it just use color oops
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic