Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

white, black, pink, oh my =]

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
r4ch3l View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r4ch3l Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: white, black, pink, oh my =]
    Posted: February 23 2008 at 4:12pm
Haven't posted in a while gah. Okay, so I decided to stick with pinks and purples for the sake of the fact it matches my makeup and whatnot. Though I'm almost out of purple so I'm not sure what i'll do when I am. These are from a couple weeks ago, I actually have dye on my head as I type this but whatever. I got some human hair extensions and made my own clip ons. Theyre not super difference making, but I just wanted some length on the side so I like them

Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2008 at 7:58am
Do you like how you had it? You could reapply the same. Go the green and purple, sounds so awesome.
r4ch3l View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r4ch3l Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2008 at 1:43pm
soo
im stuck.
i dont know what to do.
my hairs starting to fade really bad in the back, and way unevenly so it looks gross. and the teals starting to look terrible, i just threw some purple Manic Panic over it last night for a dance so it didn't look horrid for pictures but it still looks icky. I don't want to bleach, maybe a soap cap, but still, id rather not. I don't know though. Suggestions would be amazing.
r4ch3l View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r4ch3l Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2008 at 9:08pm
Yeah haha. I have a RAW semi permanent black
but I couldn't bring myself to do it.
I think the black would depress me, I've gotten used to bright hair.
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2008 at 8:20pm
Even a deposit only dye?
r4ch3l View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r4ch3l Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2008 at 6:22pm
I was thinking about blonde and black

but I'd shoot myself in the face before I went back to black, as hard as it was to get it out the first time.
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2008 at 5:51pm
with blonde?
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2008 at 5:42pm
What about black?
r4ch3l View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r4ch3l Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2008 at 11:19am
I was thinking about that, but red is one of my less loved colors.

So I decided I'm gonna play around with food coloring and see if I can get a red that will match my corset, but only for that night.

glittergirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glittergirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2008 at 2:32am
You should do a fire engine red and blond look. That would rawk.
Visit me and hear my music: MySpace | Official Site
r4ch3l View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r4ch3l Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2008 at 1:39pm
I use Quick Blue bleach by Loreal, Pure White Devloper.

and the dyes, for permanent I always use (from sally) Clariol, not like I use permanent much anymore but still. and for dyes, special effects, manic panic, sometimes raw, or beyond the zone.

oh, and I have a better picture of my hair now,
my friend wouldnt leave me alone
so I got a picture of the top of my head Sleepy

and I'm really lost as what to do with my hair.
I like matching, alot, when it comes to dances.
I'm wearing a black and red corset and a black tutu-like skirt for my schools valentines day dance
and it looks..wierd with my hair.
so i might be doing something slightly differennt.

dunno yet
haha

Edited by r4ch3l - February 10 2008 at 1:40pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glittergirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2008 at 2:59am
r4ch3l-

What brand of dyes are you using and also what brand of bleach. I did mine tonight and it didn't turn out at all.

I'd love to know what you use.

I LOVE the Cholesterol you recommended. I used it the other night and will do it tomorrow. It is lovely!

Edited by glittergirl - February 09 2008 at 2:59am
laceydon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceydon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2008 at 5:15pm
ok, so is anyone else addicted to this girl? i love it!!
borne.blonde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borne.blonde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2008 at 8:11pm
OOH I Love the colors My Favorite Blue on your eyelids & hair !  What eye makeup is that HEHE ?  If you ever get clippers don't cut ALL your beautiful hair off because it is addictive! I just clipped my friends hair in steps today but around his sides  & back.
Back when cyndi lauper was "it" I had dyed the sides of my steps a vibrant red color as I had backstage passes.... That same day we had a sub in biology & I was kicked out of class (as she didn't know me) and she felt i looked like I was shot grrrrr... I have blond hair so it really showed up/ like plat/blood red...  Hmph.Embarrassed

Edited by borne.blonde - February 06 2008 at 8:11pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glittergirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2008 at 6:51pm
I love it r4ch3l! Do you just do the multi color front part by hand, or did you foil over one color b4 doing the next?

Also, what kind of eyeshadow/eyliner is that. It's wikked. Must. Get. Some.!

Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2008 at 2:46am
You're going to have a crap time if you ever decide to grow your hair out r4ch3l, lol. Looks so cool though, I'm in love with the colours.

Edited by Ally<3 - February 06 2008 at 2:57am
r4ch3l View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r4ch3l Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2008 at 10:14pm
pictureeess
hair this very moment
theyre not very good pics
but whatever

banngsss
which i pretty much lovee

shaveeedd

r4ch3l View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r4ch3l Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2008 at 8:35pm
mhm
sallys
i got the jar in the picture for $5 =]

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glittergirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2008 at 12:02am
Ah thank you for that advice. I think I'd still enlist my boyfriend for help with back foils. I'm crap with keeping my hand super steady! LOL Where do u usually buy the cholesterol? Sally's?
r4ch3l View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r4ch3l Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2008 at 3:43pm
Everybody asked me how i got it so even, I just had a mirror in my hand, and used another mirror to see the back and hoped I did it straight. I actually redyed my hair last night and foiled parts myself (Ill put pictures up soon), I wouldnt probably do it but since its semi perm. color I use I don't care if it bleeds through a bit haha. If you were wanting to do multiple permanent colors. I'd do the darker color color first, using the cholesterol to keep the other parts uncolored. Wash with uuuberrr cold water, shampoo once,  then do the other color, with cholesterol over the other parts etcetc.

the cholesterol;;

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic