Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone Try TEASE From YHS?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Addy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone Try TEASE From YHS?
    Posted: January 05 2008 at 9:11pm
I think it will be my next purchase in a couple weeks. 

I BLEW through the D-Lux and I want something I don't have to deposit color on.  Hoping #5 will be a perfect match.Smile  (I ruined a few of my pieces by cutting them myself.Angry  Plus it get's a little tangly I'm assuming from depositing colorDead (ordered M4 which was a shade lighter than my color) Kristen advised me not to color but I done did it anyway!  It's not that bad though.) 

Right now, after my last professional haircut yesterday, I'm wearing three doubled wefts which look awesome after my gal cut them but it is a little light so that's why I'm wanting to get new ones (machine wefted without clips...  I'll sew and double them up (maybe triple my bottom) myself!Wink). 

I'm also thinking of just staying with 3 or 4 tracks in the back.  My hair is growing and my bangs are long enough to touch my neck so I had what was left and my gal blended it very well but again, it's not as thick.  I should just leave the razors alone!LOL   

So I was just wondering if any of you beautiful girls have used the TEASE?  If so what do ya think of it?
Tezzet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tezzet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2008 at 10:56am
I have recently bought the TEASE one-piece clips ins but returned them (clips to big for me) for exchange. The hair quality is really good (my stylist thinks so too). I'm getting the 18" U-tip Tease in black in a few days & will let you know how it is.
Addy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2008 at 7:04am
Thanks Tezzet!  I'll be looking for your update.  Smile
Chels=) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chels=) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2008 at 2:00am
Yes, please let us know how you like the hair, I've been wanting to try her u-tips, keep us updated!!!Thumbs%20Up
Chels =)
Tezzet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tezzet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2008 at 3:35pm
Hi girls, I got the U-tip Tease yesterday. They look & feel amazing! I am having them put in tomorrow & hopefully I'll be able to post a picture here.
Addy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2008 at 8:32pm
Oooooo.  Pictures would be AWESOME! 

Can't wait to see them!
SkyBrie8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkyBrie8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2008 at 9:25am
I did a tease install about a month ago - I love the hair but I am having problems with the bonds.  I did the U-Tip and they are coming out like crazy!  I am thinking of taking them out after a month and switching to I-Tips b/c I am sick of having to reinstall them all the time
Tezzet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tezzet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2008 at 12:09pm
Here's a pix of U-Tip Tease taken few hours after putting them in. The only thing I don't like is that he flattened the bond instead of rolling it.
SkyBrie8, were your's rolled out or flattened? Hope mine doesn't come out that fast!!

Edited by Tezzet - January 13 2008 at 12:11pm
Addy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2008 at 12:24pm
OH Tezzet!

I just wanna run my fingers through your hair!LOL

Have you washed it yet? 

Can you post pics after you wash it too?!!!

It looks flawlessly silky smooth!

I can't wait til Friday!!!  PAYDAY!
Tezzet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tezzet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2008 at 1:08pm
Addy, I haven't washed it yet as YHS recommends not washing it for 24-48 hours after the application. What I need to do in the meantime is get a Flatiron. I'll post another pix (hopefully) after washing it. 
SkyBrie8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkyBrie8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2008 at 2:02pm
Mine were rolled, I dont know what the problem is.  Let me know if it happens to you.
Tezzet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tezzet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2008 at 4:07pm
I emailed my stylist & he said he never had much luck with the rolled ones staying in for long. I know they look a lot nicer. I'm going back to have him reheat the glue & roll the ones on the sides & the top where it's more visible.
Chels=) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chels=) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2008 at 9:08pm
Oh my goodness, I want some!  Your hair looks fantastic!!!  Ugh, can't wait til I have a bit more money... please keep us updated on how they wear=)
Chels =)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic