Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MICRO STITCH (DOTS)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
kalp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MICRO STITCH (DOTS)
    Posted: March 27 2011 at 4:56pm
Tomin, I would like a consultation with you. Please send me your contact info. email  me at kaljeev@gmail.com
krimsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2009 at 9:27am
Thanks. I think I will stick with the Russian and sew in weave.
tonim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2009 at 9:16am

yes... i understand, you want photos , we dont provide them..

...my apologies for our shortcomings...

doncosa provides all of that... u should really give them a try.. they have NYC location and They claim to get the russian hair too.

Best wishes!!
krimsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2009 at 9:05am
I have NEVER asked you about the price. That was another member. Explaining the process is one thing. Anyone can do that. I appreciate your effort but I am asking for a "before and after" photo or at least a photo of the process and you seem incapable of providing that. As stated, not everyone lives within the vicinity of your shop and they can not easily come for a consult.
tonim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2009 at 9:02am
I have explained this process  in detail  on here at least twice...never once have i refusded to answer any question... most companies will not even discuss price unless in person.   Most of my clients are from Long island & manhattan , and a few  have come from this board as well.
I have already said that I understand your need for photos , i just do not provide them. Sorry if that offended you.  Have u tried doncosa?? might be exactly what u r looking for... ;)
krimsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2009 at 8:38am
Part of being a well informed client is at least being able to SEE the actual process. Not everyone is in New Jersey and capable of coming for a free consultation. I understand that you refuse to disclose your process for whatever reason however in my particular case that is insufficient. Once again, good day.
tonim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2009 at 8:31am

Sorry u took it that way.. not upset at all, just telling you that we  do not want to operate like everyone else... after 20 yrs , i have seen it all.  I understand your need to see photos, but its not something we ask our clients to do. My work & my partners still appear on  our ex employers website & infomercial, but the clients have long since left  due to bad hair, bad svc,and false promises.so IMHO just because they made it look good for a photo/infomercial doesnt mean it holds up in  real life in the natural light of day. ..ever saw a hotel vacation photo onlyt to get there & it look nothing like the pic?? well,  that is my point here tooAt our consultations, we will sew an actual part of the net on your scalp so you have a very clear picture & feel for what you are getting...  our clients are very well informed and we have no problem with our clients meeting & exchanging  info & opinions on our services and systems...we believe that a well informed client will not experience the disappointment/confusion that so many feel after they have had it applied by companies with slick sales consultants.

Hope you understand  now... i am not one to beat around the bush.. some appreciate that, some dont.. just being honest.
krimsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2009 at 8:04am
There is no need for you to become upset. I have simply asked for ONE before and after photo or at least somethng that demonstrates how the system is performed. This is NOT an unreasonable request. Good luck.
tonim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2009 at 8:02am

We strive NOT to do things like the other companies that i have worked for ...  We do not spend thousands a month on fancy ads to lure you in , take your money & send you packing 2 months later. We have maintained our clientele for many years and are happy to remain small, attentive & fair. If you had a bad experience elsewhere, we can help... if you are happy with your current company  than u dont need us....  thatys just how we are... we know our business and we dont want any headaches with  the nonsense that runs rampant thru this industry.

BTW if anyone needs bonding services in baltimore,, a  great tech from NYC just relocated  there and is looking to build her clientele..
krimsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2009 at 7:38am
"We dont use scraps of whatever we have left lying around and call it pattern work for 5000 usd."

Oh I apologize if I misinterpreted that statement in some respect. I thought you meant that you offer a superior quality product for $5000.

So am I to understand that if a person requires virgin Russian hair to match their own, the price will steadily increase?

Many systems on the internet have before and after photos. Even if the client was nervous and apprehensive about privacy, surely you can take photos that simply either hide or cover the face in some respect. How else can a person see the actual method and application?
tonim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2009 at 7:30am
 no.. our systems do not start at 5000 that is our competitiors price... we start at 2200 depending on hair origin, length and size of the piece.
and no u will not find before & after pics on our website... if u were bald or thinning would u want to be exposed to  the world?? if yiou want testimonials, we have plenty of clients willing to speak with you  or meet with you if your consultation coordinates with their monthly appts.
 Frankly,   many of our clients are people who need hair & have been screwed by other companies and they can truly appreciate the difference in our prices, services and our business ethics.
krimsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2009 at 6:24am
I think she just said $5000 for a custom made piece that will last a year with proper cae. I just visited your site and not one before or after photo?
emka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2009 at 10:44pm
Thank you Tonim.And around how much this procedure cost?
tonim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2009 at 8:33pm
 We require 50% down to order and 50% upon receipt and it generally takes about 6 weeks for the piece to be made to your specifications.
unlike other companies,  we order each piece specifically for each individual client.  We dont use scraps of whatever we have left lying around and call it pattern work  for 5000 usd. 
Units last about 1 yr not 3 as others will promise ... and  as i always remind everyone ,  despite what yoiu will hear in consultatioons, there is no system  of adding hair that doesnt do some amount of damage. The trick is to make sure the sytem is applied right  by an experienced technician  to minimize any damage that  may occur over long term use. 

emka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2009 at 8:14pm
Hey Tonim.If i decide to do micro stiches process how long i have to wait for me to get the hair i chose?
krimsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2009 at 8:19pm
Any photos of this system?
Shirilyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shirilyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2009 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by BeachBunny BeachBunny wrote:

sometimes i feel like this hair is coming right out of my scalp : its fantastic !

Also I feel like its the best method to actually help my hair grow. It isnt smothered under a net, my hair is interlaced with the actual microdotted hair so its breathing but getting a lot less abuse it would if it was just my hair there...
 Only drawback : it is uncomfortable the first 2 days... then it becomes part of you.
I like to call this DETOX for my hair (lol).

I will keep you guys updated as I evolve with this system ...
Beach Bunny

When a person has a net sewn onto their hair the hair is not smothered Confused. The hair is in a rested state. There is no tension on the hair either. I don't know how you figure that.
http://www.myspace.com/texashairextensionqueen
emka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2009 at 10:24am
Thanks Tonim.I already emailed u 2 days ago.thats why if u find a time email me back.im interesting but idk how much it cost.
tonim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2009 at 5:58am
we do dot/points like described above.. also our own extensions , no GL, we also do bonding methods like most major companies like MHN , JA, HCM
sounds like u might benefit from the points/dots method...
call for a consultation  201 288 3600  or email us at mystiquehairgrp@aol.com
emka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2009 at 10:35pm
Hi Tonim.What metod you using?My hair is really thin and fine and i wish to have long full hair..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic