Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MICRO STITCH (DOTS)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
krimsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2009 at 8:38am
Part of being a well informed client is at least being able to SEE the actual process. Not everyone is in New Jersey and capable of coming for a free consultation. I understand that you refuse to disclose your process for whatever reason however in my particular case that is insufficient. Once again, good day.
tonim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2009 at 9:02am
I have explained this process  in detail  on here at least twice...never once have i refusded to answer any question... most companies will not even discuss price unless in person.   Most of my clients are from Long island & manhattan , and a few  have come from this board as well.
I have already said that I understand your need for photos , i just do not provide them. Sorry if that offended you.  Have u tried doncosa?? might be exactly what u r looking for... ;)
krimsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2009 at 9:05am
I have NEVER asked you about the price. That was another member. Explaining the process is one thing. Anyone can do that. I appreciate your effort but I am asking for a "before and after" photo or at least a photo of the process and you seem incapable of providing that. As stated, not everyone lives within the vicinity of your shop and they can not easily come for a consult.
tonim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2009 at 9:16am

yes... i understand, you want photos , we dont provide them..

...my apologies for our shortcomings...

doncosa provides all of that... u should really give them a try.. they have NYC location and They claim to get the russian hair too.

Best wishes!!
krimsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2009 at 9:27am
Thanks. I think I will stick with the Russian and sew in weave.
kalp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2011 at 4:56pm
Tomin, I would like a consultation with you. Please send me your contact info. email  me at kaljeev@gmail.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic