Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RAW Minerals or Sheer Cover

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lexapel16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lexapel16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RAW Minerals or Sheer Cover
    Posted: January 09 2008 at 4:07pm
Has anyone heard of these mineral makeup companies. Im using bare minerals right now but its really expensive for my budget. I want to try out one of them but not sure which one.
Luvbug6315 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luvbug6315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2008 at 2:12pm
I use the bare escentuals also. LOVE love love how they make my skin feel. Other make-ups i've used seem to make it break out a lot. It is expensive, but I tend to just use the lose base powder and mineral veil. You can try to buy them on ebay. I've lucked out a few times there and gotten some good deals on there, but they are a hot item, so sometimes it's easier/cheaper to just buy somwhere else.
honestlyme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honestlyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2008 at 4:22am
RAW minerals All Natural Mineral Makeup....not Raw Natural Beauty....no free scams for me..thank you..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honestlyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2008 at 4:26am
Did you see this on the net? If you dig deep, Intellegent Beauty LLC, and Raw Natural Beauty have been scamming for years!

Report: Iqderma - Intelligent Beauty

Category: Beauty Products

Iqderma - Intelligent Beauty Fraudulent! Actual amount of product way, way under the amount printed on label Costa Mesa

Iqderma - Intelligent Beauty

Phone:  
Fax:  

611 ANTON BLVD STE 1400
Costa Mesa, California, 92626
U.S.A.

Submitted: 11/3/2007 8:58:48 PM

Modified: 11/3/2007 8:59:00 PM
Reported%20By

Linda J

Plano, Texas

How%20to%20get%20Rip-off%20Revenge

This is my second report on this company as I just learned about this. First, there is an Intelligent Beauty Inc listed on CA Business Search site (http://kepler.sos.ca.gov/corpdata/ShowAllList?QueryCorpNumber=C2939553)with a Costa Mesa, CA address. Jurisdiction is in DE where two companies are listed - Inteligent Beauty Inc and Intelligent Beauty LLC.

Now, for my issue. Ordered a product called SkinTensive ($65) in July and reordered same in August. First thing I noticed was a change in packaging - the new SkinTensive was in a large, gaudy dispenser, completely opaque.

I used up the first order and went on to the second and thought I had run out early, so I took apart the dispenser (it pulls and screws apart easily) and discovered that the reservoir holding the product measured TWO (2) MLS and not the 30 mls/1.0 Fl Oz. printed on the dispenser.

This company is just plain fraudulent. Stay away!

Linda J
Plano, Texas
U.S.A.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honestlyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2008 at 4:42am
found this too:

RAW minerals™ All Natural Mineral Makeup is in no way associated to RAW Natural Beauty whom recently has changed their name March 23,2007 to

RAWMINERALS. We have received hundreds of phone calls asking for refunds for a free offer that has been given by RAW Natural Beauty, now calling itself

RAWMINERALS & Signature RAW

RAW minerals™ All Natural Mineral Makeup has never, and will never offer a free trial offer for our products. It is not a necessary ploy of ours to have to do so. We maintain the right to keep our products salon and spa formulated, and refrain from such business tactics. If you need to get a hold of this other company, please do so with the following information. We are glad to provide it for you.

Raw Natural Beauty ; Signature RAW

Intelligent Beauty, LLC
2301 Rosecrans Ave.;

El Segundo, CA 90245
(866) 381-4203, or, (866) 906-3458

or

Dan Williams
(866) 603-9151

BBB of the Southland
(Colton, CA)
315 N. La Cadena
Colton, CA 92324-2927
Phone: (909)825-7280
Fax: (909)825-6246
Email:
info@labbb.org
Web: http://www.labbb.org

Thank You for your time.

ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 5:19pm
I tried RAW minerals and I personally like Bare Minerals better
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 5:19pm
Heart
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 5:44pm
I have tried Bare Minerals and Sheer Cover, and I hated both of them. They do not compliment dark skinned women at all. They made me look ashy and like I ready to be buried in a casket. I wear mineral makeup by Ada Cosmetics. www.adacosmetics.com Their make is beautiful. It is developed by African American women for women of color. They have shades from the lightest of light to the darkest of dark.
No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

www.brehshouseoflacewigs.com
email:info@brehshouseoflacewigs.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic