Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hairlocs advice please

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Seraphina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seraphina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hairlocs advice please
    Posted: January 28 2008 at 10:00am
I want to try clip in hair extensions as my hair is very fine.  I did try some clip on ponytails and some of those were really nice, gave me the confidence I needed.  I don't know what hairlocs are sorry, but I am sure that someone on here will know what they are and give you the proper advice you need.

I don't know what type of hair extensions Victoria Beckham used, but I'd say avoid those type! Ouch
lamlam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lamlam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2008 at 9:04am
I have fine thinish hair and am considering hairlocs so am posting both in the fine hair and extensions forums.  Not surprisingly, I would like more volume for my hair.  I am good with length.  I have tried clip in extensions and they give me headaches after a few  hours.  I have not been able to get used to them.   I had tapes once and had a bad experience with removal.  I am considering hairlocs and it was advised to me to get 50 strands for volume.  I have a test strand in now and so far it seems good.  If I go for regular maintenance at 4 weeks, and follow instructions, is the past experience with this system that my hair should stay in good condition?  Even though I need more volume, my hair is in okay condition and I would hate to ruin it.  It does have some highlighting in it, and I would like to continue.  I get those highlights at the same salon that would do hairlocs if I choose it.  Any advice is appreciated.
      Thank you!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic