Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Check this out.....the Laserbeamer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mokipono View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mokipono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Check this out.....the Laserbeamer
    Posted: January 23 2008 at 12:27am
There was an add for this in a trade magazine. I googled it and........ WOW

amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2008 at 12:37am
Whoa.

I watched it a few times. Is that a little string of glue coming back on the machine?
mokipono View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mokipono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2008 at 12:43am
I can't tell about the glue either...
Good to have you back amm
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2008 at 12:56am
Nice to see you!

I had to look again and found it. Take a look at 00:36 and you'll see it's u-tip that's being put in the template. It's fusion and the laser is way cool.
Chels=) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chels=) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2008 at 4:40am
holy cow!!!! that's incredible!Clap
Chels =)
asinnamon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asinnamon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2008 at 7:14am
That is pretty neat!  I think that it's just a multiple attatchment fusion wand  with a blinking red light tho.  What makes me think that is all the melted glue stringers you see when that first plate moves back.  The second plate is cool, no more rolling bonds!  I wonder how well they last and if you get proper bond saturation?
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2008 at 10:26am
Wow.. Way cool.. Wonder how much time this cuts off of the overall install time..
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2008 at 10:45am

Hairdreams are debuting the Laserbeamer at the Long Beach hair show this weekend.  I really wanted to go, but can't get down south right now, too much other stuff going on.

For any licensed cosmetologists living in the LA area, you should go to the show and you can see it first hand and report back here!
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2008 at 11:06pm
i will be at the hair show this weekend, i just saw this in a new book today-i will check it out. would be great if that also got the extensions out that fast!
Bringing beauty, one head at a time...
Ms.Honey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms.Honey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2008 at 11:40pm
GL has been doing the multistrand install for a while. This may be a neater way to do it though.
ALL EYES ON ME
KristinLeigh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KristinLeigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2008 at 8:29pm
where can we buy one of these at? Confused
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic