Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Helen Baxendale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Helen Baxendale
    Posted: January 25 2008 at 10:19pm

She was Ross' British wife on Friends.  Has returned to acting with a new short haircut.  Much cuter than she used to be.

Edited by HAWG - January 28 2008 at 8:12pm
HAWG
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2008 at 5:20am
Much "older" than she used to be.
Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2008 at 5:36am

Is it just me or is there a picture of a monkey's arse under her?

She grew her hair out quite a bit after the final series of Cold Feet, it looked really shiny and healthy. Oh well.

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2008 at 10:23am
Looks like a half-skinned monkey's arse to me!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2008 at 3:25pm
Maybe she did the smart thing. It looks pretty dull here.

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2008 at 8:14pm

I'm guessing the site that I found the second picture on didn't like me posting it here.  I've removed it. 

She looks great in fatmoogas' last post.  I read somewhere that she was having trouble getting away from the Friends pigeon hole and needed a change to break out.

HAWG
verybored View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verybored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2008 at 7:25pm
She used to have hair that short during the mid-90s. Kinda emphasises her nose too much, unfortunately.
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2008 at 4:25am
Arh, I really don't like it. Why didn't she get a lovely short cut with some personality and shape. Unfortunate.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2008 at 4:09pm
     Agreed. Her only average feature is her nose, and that's the focus somehow. I do think that long hair (even uncombed) often takes the focus off lesser features, and makes common faces beautiful. No prejudice, I swear! Wink Bob
KB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2008 at 12:48pm
I loved her hair on Friends, so cute. And would love to see it long.  But this - this just isn't great.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic