Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alanis in "Allure"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alanis in "Allure"
    Posted: January 29 2008 at 3:39pm
      Just wanted to mention that Alanis has been growing out some hair recently. It's a touched-up shot, but long hair admirers *must* see the photo of her in the Jan. issue. Just search "alanis" and "allure" together, and you'll find it. No, it's not as amazing as it was in the Halcyon days, but it's worth a look. You'll be pleased!
     The best news is that she appeared in Allure's photo shoot with the stipulation that they would not be giving her any "pixie" cut again. She describes her foray into the short-haired universe as a "big mistake". Exactly! (lol) Bob
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2008 at 4:19pm
She was recently on Getty. Here she is in January 2008. The hair looks fine--but she does seem a little heavy.

Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2008 at 4:17pm
     Shocked Wow! Thank you for the new photo, Fat. She's stunning. I care not one iota about the extra pounds. She has beautiful hair again--finally! Tongue Happily, Bob
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2008 at 11:08pm
Thank you Fat. She looks great.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
AngelDream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2008 at 1:23pm
Lookin awesome. Love the hair.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2008 at 1:02pm
Alanis is featured in concert on Yahoo. If you want to see how she looks these days live -- or at least during that concert -- click here: http://music.yahoo.com/promo-31904706 and select one of the songs.

Who has more fun than people?
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2008 at 12:33am
Good link.
Jared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2008 at 6:25pm
Did anyone see her on Leno last night? I missed her and I was wondering if she was still growing out her hair?
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2008 at 1:51am
I hope so. Did anyone catch her? Thanks you.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2008 at 5:56am
looks good
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2008 at 1:47pm
      I saw some recent photos, and Alanis now has bangs and more layers. It looks a wee bit over-processed honestly. But DON'T cut your hair again, Alanis, (please). Angry Bob 

Edited by Bob S - August 03 2008 at 1:48pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic