Topic ClosedBrighton Beauty

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mariposa21 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brighton Beauty
    Posted: February 01 2008 at 12:42pm
AngryAngryAngryBRIGHTONBEAUTYSUPPLY.COM
DONT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!
THEY ARE RUDE, AND THEY DON'T SEND YOUR MERCHANDISE. I PLACED 3 ORDERS WITH THEM THIS MONTH AND GOT A FEW PHONE CALLS OVER AND OVER, TELLING YOU ITS BEEN SHIPPED, AND THEY'LL HOLD THE ORDERS AND COMBINE THEM WITHOUT TELLING YOU, BOTTOM LINE THEY'LL BLAME YOU! (I PLACED SEPARATE ORDERS TO ENSURE I GET MY HAIR DYES FASTER THAN THE OTHER STUFF)

WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS IS THAT?
THEY'LL YELL AT YOU AND TELL YOU IT'S YOUR FAULT.

CONSUMERS BE WARNED!

YOURE BETTER ORDERING YOUR STUFF WITH ADISCOUNTBEAUTY.COM
OR BEAUTYDEALS.NET
zaxwrit View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2008 at 6:33am
Excuse me? I order from this Brooklyn, NY store all the time and they are prompt and their customer service is excellent. I usually receive my orders a day after placing them. And if I don't, it's because they are out of stock on something and they let me know. I can then cancel that item or substitute it, and my order goes out right away.

I have a very hard time believing your post, and in fact if it's this store you are referring to I plan to notify them today of your post and see how they want to proceed.

Seriously, have some sense before you make a post like this, especially when it's NOT accurate.

Edited by zaxwrit - February 02 2008 at 6:49am
zaxwrit View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2008 at 6:48am
Oh and in addition to ordering from them I have BEEN to the actual store, since I and it are both in NYC. It's in a Russian area of Brooklyn with Russian ladies working there. They do speak English but it can be limited. So perhaps there was a LANGUAGE ISSUE when you called them. Not to mention, who knows how you approached them. Us New Yorkers do NOT take well to verbal abuse.

Brighton Beauty Supply is a lovely little store with a beauty parlor above it. It's been there for decades and is very successful. I HIGHLY DOUBT that if it was the scam you try to make it out to be that it would have survived for these many decades in the heart of one of the most vibrant neighborhoods in NYC.

Your post seriously offends me because I know it's a lie and slander.
mariposa21 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2008 at 1:58pm
zaxwrit,
excuse yourself! u have some nerve! your offending me!
your a customer and im a customer! i've given my opinion, u have yours, you have no right to call my post a scam or slander. i dont have to explain myself to you.
FYI, my post is for everyone, NOT FOR YOU or directed to New Yorkers, your pretty close minded to think there are ppl who werent treated right. There's nothing abusive about my post.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic