Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

pick up lines

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
slickpulla45 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slickpulla45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: pick up lines
    Posted: February 02 2008 at 12:39am
just wonderin what are ur fav pick up lines and which lines worked 4 yall if u use them i gotta  say i havent used 1 in awhile but thats jus me and also i felt i shud post sumthin on her cuz valentines on the way n also cuz this section dead we need to talk bout ladies mo often

things i've used:
go up to a  fly girl and say hi and she say it back and tell her ur name and vice versa and ask her how many times today sum1  has hit on her she mite reply with "no one today or zero or sumthin of that nature" be slick and ask if u can b the first...n i just take it from there wit convo u can even mix it wit da "i'll call u lata joint"(see bottom)

(go up to the girl,introduce self and talk for  minute about ne thing u want but make it brief)after that act like u gotta be goin somewhere in a hurry i.e, an appoinment,pick up ur baby brotha from skool,etc.and tell her "it was nice meeting u an all i gotta go but i'll call u later" she acts confuse she'll say" i didnt give u my #"(n if she dont say it either she aint intrested or it just sux for u) after she says dat tell her in a smooth way "oh yea thats what u 4 got to give me" n  hopefully she feeds into it

gota couple mo but dont wanna give away my bag of trix letme kno wut u guys do

notable mentions:
u have beautiful legs......what time do they open?

xcuse me miss i kno u dont know me n i dont kno u  but i think ur really pretty n and that u byfar will b the highlight of my day

when i get older  and i reflect on life  i'll remember the day my children were born,the day i got married,and the day i met you

u do the math=baby i wanna add us,subtract are clothes,divide ur legs and multiply us(risky)

Edited by slickpulla45 - February 02 2008 at 3:03pm
get familiar..if it dont
make money it dont make sense¢
hurrikanehed17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hurrikanehed17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2008 at 12:31pm
i unno man dat legs open 1 seem a lil dangerous still...make you come off as a creeper to a gyal more than nethin nawmeen
slickpulla45 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slickpulla45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2008 at 2:42pm
yea i  just  put dat up 4 jokes but i did use  it 1 time n it worked(suprisingly)!  i guess it depends on the girl n if she cudd take a joke or not,  i was greatful  i got a  open chick not one of em uptight broads cuz if i did i prolly wouldve got cussd out or slapped

Edited by slickpulla45 - February 02 2008 at 3:01pm
get familiar..if it dont
make money it dont make sense¢
stevieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2012 at 12:34pm
I'm not keep on pickup lines unless you being yourself is considered a pick up line. Ladies can sense when a man is being sincere. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic