Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

mutize23 dub-c bag method testimony

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wyangang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wyangang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: mutize23 dub-c bag method testimony
    Posted: May 14 2012 at 12:35am
Boulder sitting down within the stream aspect, low-cost longchamp Li Han happy to acquire off his shoes and socks, Yuzu dip among the crystal clear streams, and sometimes there will be a few fish naughty kiss her feet, kicking up clouds she giggled. I tend not to know when, high kid trickle also understand the best way she stepped from his sneakers and socks, sitting beside her, with their feet to fiddle with the drinking water. Strength of a key when, the full spill to Li Han longchamp tote month. Fail to remember the gap in between them, also forgot to loathe this gentleman, longchamp outlet in front of him like a major boy commonly immersed from the pleasure.

Her identical way towards him splashing h2o to produce retaliate, both within the shore have been slapstick into your h2o, like longchamp bags I usually do not know the earth��s small children in the mountain, heard the sound of laughter echoed during the open up the Shanlin Jian. Take pleasure in the slapstick among the 2 isn't driving a chilly nearly frozen. They cry each chuckle like a sharp dagger tattoo Mok Hin��s heart. Checked out her confront for a long time although not smile, he must be joyful is, but that smile will not be his to give, is just not his.

Folks come to feel fantastic, again towards the bamboo, some people are unpleasant, but cannot exhibit them, only gentle demonstrating a trace of emotion. Dinner time, Kocho craft truly is simply not a canopy, usage of nearby Longchamp Backpack components is often longchamp outlet explained as Kaoshanchishan depend upon drinking water to drink ah! Longchamp A green fried wild veggies, refreshing and sleek mountain mushroom, clean crisp mouth water longchamp bags Polygonum bamboo shoots, these kinds of as milk Whitening river fish soup. Li Han engage in a hard day thirty day period, the tummy has lengthy been hungry cuckoo whining now satisfied with a substantial desk cuisine, very lady huge chunks. See the Kocho Minzui chuckle. ��Tut tut �C Han thirty day period to try to eat with is really�� higher kid trickle frivolous prolong the sound.
clypsekid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clypsekid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2008 at 10:37am
lol i need to try that
i never knew that it would be effective, i only saw it as anova of dub-c's crazy inventions lol.
but if i get caught im gona look stupppppiidddd...NAWMEEEN!
PrOdUcTs ArE LiKe ProTeIn PoWdEr, BrUsHiNg Is LiKe gOiNg GyM; yOu CaN uSe As MaNy PrOdUcTs BuT ThEy WoNt MaKe YoU SpIn
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2008 at 9:25am
Thanks for the positive feedback.
mutize23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mutize23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2008 at 11:58pm

simplified

put your moisterizer...brush it in hard or med then soft brush(finish with a soft)

take a plastic bag.....wrap your hands round the handles

rub with your wave pattern for 10-15 minutes then durag
mrclean1992 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrclean1992 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2008 at 11:56pm

how do u do dis sh*t again..........cuz I didnt understand dub-c.

[IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f255/1101992/StarredPhotos51-1.jpg" />
mutize23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mutize23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2008 at 10:54pm
i forgot to post this earlier but now this method is the truth......

iight last night i used some moisterizer/activator in my hair my sh*t got super ugly and even with a whole buncha brushing and duragin my sh*t waz ugly........oh yea i am on week 2....

now today this mornin i wet my hair....it waz still curly and then i put pl in my hair..........then i waz like for the hell of it i would try this method then i did it for bout 10-15 min then i took the bag off my sh*t waz layed down like i never messed it up previously......i mean the curls layed down some to waves and then i duragged it it waz lookin neat as it waz previously......

now i recommend this method to everyone to try when wolfin and i am now addin this to my mornin and afternoon routine after im done brushing in my used moisterizer
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic