Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - black stylists won't do 'grown' styles 4 lil girls
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

black stylists won't do 'grown' styles 4 lil girls

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jean32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jean32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: black stylists won't do 'grown' styles 4 lil girls
    Posted: February 04 2008 at 3:27am

Many African American female stylists who lease or own their own salons  [not stylists at Fantastic Sams salons] refuse to do hairstyles for little girls that the stylists not the little girls' parents consider too grown.The stylists often don't tell the parent and the little girl unless the little girl or parent chooses the hairstyle. Be prepared for them,go with your daughter to their salons you can have both of your hair done.  

Edited by jean32 - February 12 2008 at 10:12pm
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2008 at 4:24pm

My old stylist wouldn't do grownup services or hairstyles on little girls.. I don't see anything wrong with that.. In fact I can appreciate the stylist's integrity in refusing to perform these services.. I think it's the stylist perogative to determine which business they will or will not take.. The parent may diagree, and they are free to find another stylist..

Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic