Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Please Help me decide on Hairstyle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
gendolly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gendolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please Help me decide on Hairstyle
    Posted: November 07 2012 at 7:12am
prohibit you from getting to buy whole worth for just about any wedding celebration dress. you can possibly want an pricey wedding celebration dress, but considering which you merely are only going to suit on it as soon as, it might possibly seem extra accountable to buy a decrease cost attire and make the most of the revenue you preserve for the long-term obtaining a married couple bridesmaid dresses under 100 . . Wedding buttonholes have come a lengthy way from conventional single blooms. Whilst a easy rose or carnation was great sufficient for the job ten years ago, now we're seeing a lot much more exotic flowers becoming utilized to fairly up outfits shoes with red bottom . , like lilies, orchids as well as the funky new snowberries!The tradition of wedding buttonholes, as with all wedding flowers, originates from ancient Greece. The male wedding party members would put on a little bunch of flowers vintage wedding dresses . , generally mixed with fragrant herbs, pinned close to their heart to be able to ward off evil spirits. wedding dresses bridesmaid dresses It was believed that these evil spirits would trigger the groom to turn his heart against the bride and refuse to adore her!The tradition of buttonholes travelled to England throughout Medieval occasions. Knights from the realm would put on their lady's colours upon their chest to show their everlasting adore and commitment. Even with out their armour, these colours could be displayed on their left lapel, just as they're nonetheless worn by grooms these days. Preparing a vintage wedding replica rolex watches new . ? The fairly affordable Gypsophila is really a fabulous option, with its delicate, little white flowers. For much more fabulous wedding flower trends take a look at our current weblog from Amy
gendolly
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2008 at 11:36pm
The third picture would be a gutsy move but I think it looks great; displays confidence; says "I know who I am"

How 'bout these?

Same cut, different view

Or maybe a nice A-line bob?

Or a lip length bob

Let me know if we're getting close

Edited by HAWG - February 05 2008 at 11:49pm
HAWG
karatw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karatw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2008 at 10:09pm
Wow, I would have to be feeling pretty gutsy to try number 3.  I haven't had my hair shorter than chin length since a disastrous mullet in the 8th grade.  Thanks for the ideas.  But my hair isn't really that curly, it's more like great big waves.  It's more like lots of "texture"
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2008 at 7:24pm

You have a great oval face shape which means you can wear your hair just about anyway you'd like to.  How 'bout something like these?

And if you're really and truly brave, you could always go for my favorite

Talk about low maintenance right?

Edited by HAWG - February 05 2008 at 7:57pm
HAWG
karatw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karatw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2008 at 6:02pm
Hi everybody, this is my first post. 

Right now my hair is about chin length with some layers in the front.  I get the mushroom head where it's pretty flat on top and then really "poofy" farther down.  I usually wear it all tied back because it can look pretty ridiculous.

Anyway, I was looking to get a short cut that is low to medium maintenance that would work with my thick, slightly wavy hair.  I'm trying to go back to my natural color and the roots are really bothering me.

I like product but I don't want to have to blow it straight or flat iron.
Can I have some opinions of what you think would look good on me?  How short do you think I'd be able to good and still look attractive and feminine?  How about a wavy little pixie? 

Here is a picture:

Thanks, this forum is great!Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic