Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Getting a hairstyle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
o0James0o View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote o0James0o Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Getting a hairstyle
    Posted: February 05 2008 at 7:51pm
umm.... i wanna get a hairstyle i like but i were never able to do so.... i think maybe i should use wax but i dont know what kind of brand is good... ive seen hairstyle usin gatsby and it seems pretty nice but the thing is....they dont sell it in usa.... unless ebay... but since i dont have a verfied paypal due to the fact iono how to do it and i dont have a credit card.... since im still only 14.... well almost 15... anyways i bleached my hair myself due to the fact that i dont like goin to salon cuz it takes 2 long to wait and its fun to do stuff urself :O but i kinda screwed it up... since i forgot to layer it... and my back is totally screwed.... my front is kinda okay when i style it... i wonder if theres a hairstyle that would look good.... i think my hairstyle now is pretty nice in the front but the fact is that its 2 flat... i want some hair stickin up but were never able to do so.... any idea how?.... and for my back.... im plannin on redyin it to fix the line problem.... and i also plannin on gettin a tail.... well lets say i want my hairstyle to b like umm.... that dude in kurozuka.... forgot his name...

my hair now.... btw this is after shower... and in the mornin my hair most likely = all screwed up and were never able to get this style... and also after shower when my hair drys... i dont like the dry hair either...

my back... totally screwed... any idea how to fix the line problem?....

the hairstyle i wanna get.... :/....

Edited by o0James0o - February 05 2008 at 8:22pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic