Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cher

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cher
    Posted: February 11 2008 at 8:35am
Here's how Cher looked at the Grammy Awards:

Don't you kind of wonder how she looks without the wig?
Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2008 at 1:30pm
Like this probably.
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2008 at 6:10pm
Sigh, Cher's the best.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2008 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by Hellfrozeover Hellfrozeover wrote:

Like this probably.
While I've always been a huge fan of Cher and her world famous gorgeous hair, I would think that if her hair looked as it did in that photo from a couple year ago, she would have gone wigless during the Grammy Awards. It's all speculation, of course, as were reports in the tabloids in recent years that Cher was wearing wigs because her hair was falling out.

Hellfrozeover, you've got to tell me how you created that nifty little link.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2008 at 7:37am

Cher must have the very best doctors of all the stars... she has had massive amounts of work done yet some how has avoided that over worked look so many of the older start get.

I don't think she has had her 70's hair for more than 20 now... Its gone Kramer...in fact her real hair is prob a lot like Crystal Gayle's real hair, hanging in her closet for special nights out...loll

Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2008 at 1:56pm
[a href="http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=59166"]here[/a]

Edited by Ononotdon - February 12 2008 at 1:57pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic