FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SUPA: Real Talk

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SUPA: Real Talk
    Posted: February 29 2008 at 11:21am
Very informative @ Supa.
Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2008 at 10:03pm

I should really keep up with this.

Meech313 defeated
KingCash-tie rematch soon
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2008 at 4:30am
I have been keeping up with the politics over the last few months but there are a bunch of haterz going around trying to start propaganda by saying Obama doesn't have the experience so I have been relatively silent, but who does have experience in the White House none of the candidates does, John Mccain has the most experience out of the group but he's a dinosaur that has been taking up Senate space for over 20 years, so of course he has the most and he hasn't really done anything significant himself, he wants the troops to stay in Iraq for "100 years", thats unacceptable, we can barely sustain our own government let alone support another, look at the U.S. Dollar, about 5 years ago you would get $1.25 Canadian for every U.S. Dollar, and now their money is worth more than ours, we need a president who can restore confidence in the U.S. economy and that mans name is Senator Barack Obama.

Waves(2001-Present)
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2008 at 11:37pm
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2008 at 7:08pm
He IS in the lead of the democrats not by much but he's in the lead.But I've been pushing for change for years now (check the avy had it there since i joined the site).Its just a matter if you can have other blacks,Asians,whites to join the bandwagon.

Check the views on this topic almost 20 views and no flood of responses.It just challenges the fact if people do care about whats going on around them.

<a href="http://imageshack.us">
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2008 at 5:29pm
Yea I seen that video here's the thing about Obama if he's ends up being the leader for the democrats. When the voting goes down and everyone votes and they tally the results and clearly have him winning against McCain they will do the results like they do the oscars. Regardless of who should win they will have 14conservatives and 6liberals that will vote for who will be President.

I haven't seen that Will I Am video in a minute but I think it was sampled with his speech & Dr. King's speech.

The thing about politics that most blacks dont understand is it doesnt end when you vote, you have to continue to press for change.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2008 at 3:13pm
I thought I was the only politician in this whole forum.I've been following the presidential race closely and have had an interest in it due to Barak.But as much as I would like for Obama to win the race.AMERICA IS NOT READY FOR A BLACK PRESIDENT.If a BLACK woman can get captured and tortured like that by WHITE people in present day.Imagine what would happen if Barak would win the elections.There would be MAYHEM from all coasts of America.I still can't walk in the street and see one white person seem "nervous" when I walk past them.

I really just can't imagine what would happen if Barak was to win the elections.Times have changed but not by that much.

But I'm still supporting Obama by trying to tell non voters about him and his beliefs.And rockin my Obama shirts.

By the way have any of you seen the Obama video by will.i.am.The whole song they recite one of Obama's speech's.

Heres the link

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1yq0tMYPDJQ

Edited by Gvyll - February 12 2008 at 3:14pm
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2008 at 11:03pm
On a serious note I'm not a political activist or a politician for that matter, I'm just a black dude who's a part of a system in which I ultimately have no control over. This system is run by President G.W. Bush who is just awful.

I never believed in a potential president more than Borack Obama. Something about this dude and the way he carries himself makes me want to change and actually care about what goes on. Don't get me wrong I care what goes around me but often times even if I care about something and fight for a difference it has lead me astray.

Obama is more than a presidential canidate (for the life of me I cant spell this word right Angry) but to me he's a symbol of change. Hilary Clinton who keeps talking about this experience she has over Obama. What experience? Letting Bill Clinton get his dick sucked in office while you didn't get on your knees yourself? How can you take credit for being "First Lady"? The better question would be how can you count being "First Lady" as political experience. It would be different if she was his wife/vice president. All these subliminal black sh*t the Clintons are throwing at Obama is uncalled for.

I don't know if yall know but Rev Jesse Jackson/Al Sharpton are backing Hilary Clinton because they feel she has more experience. Actually they are salty because Borack didn't come to them for their support in his election. What kind of sh*t is that?

ALL OF THIS IS TRUE...DO YOUR RESEARCH IF YOU THINK I'M G'N

Im thinkin thats f**ked up because your picking sides based on his difference of running his own sh*t. In the end hopefully he will get all the black votes and hispanic votes.

We are no longer the minorities in this country, truth be told we are systematically minorities. There are more African-Americans, Hispanics, Asian populations than the whites. Now if all of these people vote well we should see change.

Another fact for Clinton supportors.....There are more African-Americans/Hispanics in the prison system (slavery's current form) than there are in the business world. Why is that? President Clinton actually made several bills during his tenure that enabled people of color well.....yall look that one up Wink.

Here's how shameless President Bush is, he made a bill that will exclude him from ever taking part in the War in Iraq. The man that when 9/11 happened sprung into action without an action plan. I could make a book of how bad President Bush f**ked up and it wouldn't take me no longer than 10minutes.

I wish more dudes would understand what's going on in our world. Im not talking about when someone brings it up and dwelling on it then, and then forgetting about it minutes later. I'm talking about know what's going around you at times.....sh*t slavery could come back tomorrow and most of us wouldnt even know. As young men we need to be more conscientious of the society we live in.

Here's something that many people dont even know about....During the whole Jena 6 movement, to which I think was a waste of time after seeing those n****s at the BET Awards, there was a black woman who was going to her friend's house (white female) after work to get something to eat. Apparently her white friend & her family had locked her down in the basement and pissed on her. Not only did they piss on her they fed her fecies of human, dog, cat, and bird. They stripped her of her clothes and the men raped her and shoved their piss and sh*t ridden socks into her mouth. She was locked in the basement for a week before she escaped and called 911.

This wasent even in the news, I read this in the paper "Charlotte Observer". Now this was around the time of the Jena 6 and naturally black woman who was raped and tortured by white family isnt newsworthy like white kid gets the sh*t beat out of him by gangster black high school kids.

All I'm saying is be observant and understand the system we live in so you can survive in it or change it.

SUPA OUT!!!!
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic