Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hello my name is maria

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
1oldhairdresser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1oldhairdresser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello my name is maria
    Posted: February 11 2008 at 11:53pm
Hey there!  I am very happy to have come accross this board on the huge info hiway.  I am no longer professionally doing hair but try to keep currant,  I toy with the idea of going back to the buisness some times but have not made the move to do so yet.  I still love to talk shop and do love hair.  My hair is currently growing out from a shave up the back and sides and gratuated to longer on top and long in bang area.  It was my favorite hair cut I had had for a long time.  I really got a ton of complements on it, but sense then i have put on about 15 lbs. and need a little more up there to balance, if you know what I mean.  My favorite hair story of this year is of my 4 year old daughter perfect chin length bob bangs and all,  did it!  Yes cut her own hair!!!!!  Gouged bangs and hacked up sides the freakiest mullet EVER!!!!!  She ended up with one of my all time favorites the Mia Farrow Rosemarys baby.  Not as cute on her as the bob,  she has been called a boy lots sense THE DAY.  Ouch I guess I should shut it now I can tend to be a little chatty. 
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2008 at 7:18am
Welcome Maria!
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic