Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Come Play with my hair--and let's play with yours
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Come Play with my hair--and let's play with yours

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honeystrands View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honeystrands Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Come Play with my hair--and let's play with yours
    Posted: February 16 2008 at 12:49pm
Have you ever heard of a Tupperware Party for Hair? Or a Mary Kay party for Hair? A party where you invite friends over and start with various hair play situations--just brushing and combing each other's hair to relax, and then an emcee introduces various hair products to try on each other.

In the process, you'd learn how to use various clips and style tools and hair pieces and get a chance to try them in your own hair. Something like this could focus on styling or shampooing or head massages or quality scissors and somebody gets a good cut out of it.

Gosh, we have home parties for everything else. But I think women care about their hair more than anything and are always looking for new ways to wear it or tools. If you're like me, you don't want to waste even $10 on a tool like a clip that you won't use...but that if someone TAUGHT you how to properly use it in your hair, you'd happily spend $20!

Anybody think this is a good idea, maybe even a viable business idea? Seems to me it'd be perfect side business for a real hair stylist....but maybe doable for just somebody who's interested in hair and trained a little bit.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2008 at 12:19pm
I think it's a great idea and you're correct, this would be a perfect side business for a stylist.
HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic