Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Legit way to make some pocket money

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
WavePool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WavePool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Legit way to make some pocket money
    Posted: February 19 2008 at 10:46pm
I know...We've all seen threads and posts before about how to make money online and it usually ends up being a scam or a waste of time. But this site is totally legit and there are alot of free offers you can do to put some extra money in your pockets. I signed up only 3 days ago and I already have over $30 confirmed.

The site itself is sort of like Cashcrate, Ripped Wallet/SwatCash, etc, except it confirms offers faster and having tried all of the other sites, I think this one is the best.

Here's the link so you can have a look around and see if it's something you'd be interested in

http://www.fusioncash.net/?ref=Roc9237 
KingProdigy617 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingProdigy617 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2008 at 11:51pm
Cash Fiesta is the shizz. Just do a few offers when you wanna cash out ya points so they count for more.

http://www.cashfiesta.com/php/join.php?ref=KingProdigy617
KingProdigy617 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingProdigy617 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 5:38pm
Forget what I said. Huge catch and It makes CashFiesta pointless.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic