Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kate Beckinsale with new shoulder length hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
hes40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hes40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kate Beckinsale with new shoulder length hair
    Posted: February 20 2008 at 7:20am
Heath View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2008 at 9:06am
Kate is beautiful with beautiful hair that looks great at any length. She is, however, one of the few actresses who knows how to rock really long hair with style.
trekgod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trekgod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2008 at 9:11am
She was one of the top 5 on many favorite lists for long hair actresses. Now she has a bland cut that will place her in the forgettable column for quite some time. She always impressed me with her styles while not being a young girl. Very sad to see this change.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2008 at 9:28am
Here are other photos from that February 19 event. Sure her hair is shorter, but it still appears amazingly thick and healthy.

Edited by Kramer - February 20 2008 at 9:28am
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2008 at 9:30am
The same site posted photos from 2002. Long hair lovers should love these:

Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2008 at 2:50pm
     Yes, the new style looks fine. Nothing wrong with it, except that she was dynamite with more length. She looks like my older girls' Kindergarten teacher at the moment. Sleepy Bob
     P.S. Kramer, since the old length was thick and beautiful to its ends, how can a shorter cut be otherwise? Wink 
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2008 at 4:15pm
Looks great short but she is one that has amazing hair when it's long!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2008 at 4:21pm
That first picture doesn't even look like her.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2008 at 8:35pm
Try the link again, fatmoogas.  The first time I clicked on the link I got a black and white photo of someone (who by the way, looked hot) but the second time I clicked on the link I got the correct pic.  This happened to me before. I thought it was just my computer!

By the way - Kate is very nice but I am not a big fan of midlength styles.  She looks good long but would like to see her with an above the shoulder cut - chin length bob?
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2008 at 8:58pm
Yeah, the first link is to someone else now; a Claire Sweeney came up for me.  But the other pictures of her make me have to agree with loveshorthair; the mid-length styles just don't do it for me.

You know, she's been much shorter before

but I like her with it long.

Edited by HAWG - February 20 2008 at 9:01pm
HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2008 at 4:52am
Wow!  This one I really like.  Amazing how much a few inches can make.
billet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2008 at 3:41pm
Hey,let's not forget how hot she looked in that vampire flick "Vanhellsig" Those curls were amazing!!ClapClapClapHubba Hubba!!!

Edited by billet - February 21 2008 at 3:41pm
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2008 at 4:41pm
She rocks the chin length bob and her hair is amazing long also. Thick, shiny, and reddish browns are awesome on her. Great hair!
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2008 at 12:38am
I hope she gets it back to mid length and keeps it there. It looks so thick when it is at that length.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2008 at 4:40am
Long hair looked a bit extension-ish and stringy. The mid-length blunt cut is fabulous. Still, she can't really lose.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2008 at 5:05am
todsweeney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todsweeney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2008 at 2:07pm

Errmmm... how did it grow so long in 2 days? Which of either 19 Feb or 21 Feb is real?

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2008 at 3:30pm
The length of a woman's hair has become most mysterious since the advent of extensions.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2008 at 8:08pm
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2008 at 8:54pm
Sorry, not an improvement to me - don't like stringy looking ends on long hair.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic