Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is It In Shock?? Can I fix it?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Marissa518 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marissa518 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is It In Shock?? Can I fix it?
    Posted: February 22 2008 at 3:07am

My naturally curly hair has gone kind of wavey to almost straight. I hate it. I miss my curly hair and I WANT it back!!! HELP!!!

A year ago, I cut my long curly locks into a short fro (due to stress from work). It was very cute and I liked it. Months ago a small portion wouldn't curl as much as the rest and eventually my whole head is now a mix of wavey and straight pieces. No longer the swival curls I've been so proud to have all my life. What used to take me 1 hour and a half to staighten now takes me 10 to 15 minutes, and it's not beacuse i want to. Is my hair in shock? Can I fix it myself? Will it curl back on it's own?

Any advice and/or answers are welcomed.
Marissa<3
AtheistMonk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AtheistMonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 8:02pm
layer it.... generally its merely the weight of the hair that affects curliness. if curly hair is too thick it becomes wavy or straight even.

good luck.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic