Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Any BHM "refugees" lurking here???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
Author
Gldspoon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gldspoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2008 at 5:09pm
Put down the flat iron and step away!! It's no good for you hair. You know it will weaken the ends and lead to breakage.

A moment on the tips...a lifetime fixin' the damage!
Welcome to My World! Beauty Tips for Black Women
Vanity3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vanity3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2008 at 6:42am
Originally posted by Gldspoon Gldspoon wrote:

Put down the flat iron and step away!! It's no good for you hair. You know it will weaken the ends and lead to breakage.

A moment on the tips...a lifetime fixin' the damage!

Yes Ma'am!  Ouch
Natural since March 2006

No "heat" challenge for Winter 08-09

public.fotki.com/Vanity3

keepitsimplesista.ning.com/profile/Vanity1920
LavenderPink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LavenderPink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2008 at 2:50am

BHM Member here, but I aint tellin ya who I am!! LOLCool

Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2008 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by LavenderPink LavenderPink wrote:

BHM Member here, but I aint tellin ya who I am!! LOLCool

LOLLOLLOL Bet ya can't guess who I am either! LOLLOLLOL

Now FESS UP MISSY!!!LOLLOLLOL
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LavenderPink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2008 at 6:46pm
hey girlfriend diva, how you?? Love all you ladies, stay cool.Thumbs%20UpHeart
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2008 at 9:59am
Originally posted by LavenderPink LavenderPink wrote:

hey girlfriend diva, how you?? Love all you ladies, stay cool.Thumbs%20UpHeart
Hey girl.. as my daddy used to say "I'm in pretty good shape for the shape I'm in.."
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
Gldspoon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gldspoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2008 at 10:07am
Vanity I hope you are staying away from that hot tool! Is BHM down? I'm not a member but I was going to look at it the other day and the page wasn't working.

Odd?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LavenderPink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2008 at 11:18am
BHM is still aroun, but not too much activities there, its slow, where is the action of chats at hair forums? can anyone tell me?
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2008 at 12:42pm
BHM has is down moments where they just give you tha boot for a while.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LavenderPink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2008 at 1:12pm
Well, that BHM gotta take some anti depressant medications so it wont have its down time, so it would be up and cheerful.....LOLlolsign
Gldspoon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gldspoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2008 at 8:56am
I notice that a lot of the forums are slow these days. I started one a couple months ago and it's not jumping like the club or anything but being new and all that's expected. If anybody wants to check it out follow the link in my signature.

Maybe we can get a party started over there.

And FYI...I'm trying to put together a 2009 health and fitness challenge. Talking to other members now about the specifics.

Anybody want to get fit, get motivated and reach some goals in '09? Sign up and we can get started in a couple of months. cheer
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2008 at 7:12pm
You putting that together on here? or your site?
Gldspoon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gldspoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2008 at 3:09pm
on my site....starts in 2009 Jan. and runs all year long so feel free to jump in at any point. We're just going to have it ongoing.

Some of us are thinking of starting the year off with a cleanse to get all the muck out of our bodies. We like to think of it as a "spring cleaning". lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LavenderPink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2008 at 7:53pm
chee, what forums are busy ?? i mean busy yackin forum chats for hair and body products?? BHM Realllllly slowed down, not much action there no more. so I dont go there rarely, im on the hunt for a busy forum hair care chat room.
antoinette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antoinette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2008 at 2:15pm
I am glad to see I am not the only BHM member here!!! I am "ifeyini" on BHM. I am also on Black Hair planet. Are any of you ladies members of Black hair planet?
www.myspace.com/netteo81
www.fotki.com/ifeyini
Royalty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Royalty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2008 at 5:58pm
Here
God will do exceedingly and abundantly above all that you may ask or think!
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2008 at 9:37pm
I haven't heard of black hair planet
antoinette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antoinette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2008 at 9:56pm
Its a forum that I googled and its just like this one and BHM. Here is the link!

www.myspace.com/netteo81
www.fotki.com/ifeyini
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2008 at 10:14pm
Tha layout reminds me soo much of this Caribbean forum I used to be on

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LavenderPink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2008 at 11:09pm
I love that black hair planet's layout its easy to locate a topic, an not overly crowded with them commercial ads.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
  Share Topic