Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Group order for Authentic Northern Russian Hair?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Group order for Authentic Northern Russian Hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
imttabitha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imttabitha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Group order for Authentic Northern Russian Hair?
    Posted: February 29 2008 at 3:35pm
Is anyone interested in purchasing Authentic Virgin Northern Russian Hair of any color, 16-18"?  This Hair is expensive, but it is beyond a doubt the best quality hair you can buy.  I can only buy this hair by the Kilo.  A kilo is 35.27 ounces.  The hair will cost $56.00 an ounce.   They do have a slightly lesser quality (but still a night and day difference from GL) Virgin Russian hair this hair comes from the mid- section of Russia, and is available in 18-20 inches which sells for $42.50 an ounce.  The later hair is also virgin but only available in colors 1b, 2,  4, 6.  This hair is completely reusable, and should last for years.  I plan to  purchase 4 oz.  Let me know... I will post some pics of the hair that I have requested from the company as soon as I have them.

Tabitha
Tab
ManeFactory.com View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ManeFactory.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 7:15am
Tabitha,

We have an outstanding source for Russian Remy hair, all colors. Minimum order is 100 strands. We also carry wefted hair.

Contact us and we will send you a free sample so you can see the quality for yourself.

Either go to www.ManeFactory.com or email me at manefactory@yahoo.com  Big%20smile
login View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote login Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2008 at 1:08am
Did you try italian human hair ?
golden princess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote golden princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2008 at 1:20am
Hi there.
              i just realized your post re the russian hair is from quite a few months ago.  Are you still buying the russian hair??
I usually buy by myself from either Russia or a big distributor in Germany.
It doesn't last 'many' years (it has no blood supply),  However it does last at least 6 months & definatley much much longer than any of the local hair
   Its definatley finest quality, & hopefully with buying bulk you can get a better price than i can by myself.
YOu are welcome to email me at vanessamiken@ca.rr.com if you're intrested

Beautiful hair is a womans crowning glory
nuttynutmeg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nuttynutmeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2008 at 11:10am

Golden Princess,

I'm interested in Russian hair but don't know much about bulk ordering. Sherrie at hairextensions101.com might be somone to talk to as well. She might know if anyone else would be interested.

Kimberly
golden princess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote golden princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2008 at 4:23pm

Kimberly,
               Thankyou for the input..will contact Sherrie as you suggested.
In the meantime, I've ordered some Indian remy hair from a wholesaler in San Fran.  I'll let you guys know how the quality, colour, texture, life etc compares with the Russian hair I've been buying for the last few years from OS.  The thought did cross my mind that perhaps some of what is sold as 'Russian Virign Hair' is actually Indian hair...which is readily available & a great deal less money!!
I did read someone on here saying 'there were 2 qualities of Ru. hair available'...not that i've ever seen or heard of in the last few years!  The only thing ..the 2 types available are a. virgin b. coloured.
c. grey hair thats been coloured.
The lady at the wholesalers did mention that P.....(probably the most expensive hair extension artist in CA. )who uses 'the best Russian hair available'...had just placed an order with her for a large amount of Indian hair..Guess that old saying "Nothing is as it seems" really has merit.
Will keep you guys posted!
Beautiful hair is a womans crowning glory
imtabitha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imtabitha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2009 at 12:06am
I am so sorry for not responding to anyones reply sooner, my life has been insanity recently.  But I am still interested in buying the Russian hair.  If we can put enough people together to do it, it makes sense, otherwise it really does not.

If anyone in the SF bay area needs their hair done email me at youreyesonly@gmail.com.  I am currently working from my Walnut Creek Home, which I am trying to sell, at greatly reduced rates.

Or if you have  premium quality hair for sale also call me as I have several clients that do not understand the value and time saved by using amazing hair.  Or if you are an extensionist in the east bay and would like to work together to save clients time, feel free to contact me.
Your entire appearance depends on your hair.... Your level of attractiveness depends on your attitude.
imtabitha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imtabitha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2009 at 12:08am
I just removed Italian hair from a new clients head, she hated it.  She said it was great at first but quickly became coarse and started to tangle.
Your entire appearance depends on your hair.... Your level of attractiveness depends on your attitude.
virgo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virgo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2010 at 10:35am
I would like to try Russian Hair too!  Is anyone here planning another Group Order?  Or do you know of an inexpensive source?
fetamy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fetamy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2012 at 5:06am
Any kind of colour, length can we get in Russian hair extensions? How can I chose them by colour any Russian website you guys know for hair extensions?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic