Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Freshly cut European Ponytails

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
imttabitha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imttabitha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Freshly cut European Ponytails
    Posted: March 04 2008 at 4:00pm
I have several ponytails freshly cut from salons in the SouthEastern US.  Most of these were cut from young girls and are the softest, shiniest hair I have ever touched.  I am in the process of re-doing my own hair with some of it, and I can not believe the quality of this hair!!!  If only I had been born with hair this pretty.... it is awesome.  I bought a box of pony tails, weighing over 2lbs, there are a lot of browns, a few blonds and a couple of really pretty natural auburns.  The hair ranges in lengths from 10 inches to 15 inches with most of them being 13-14 inches.    I am selling it for $37 per ounce.  If you buy it and are not impressed, send it back, and I will refund your money no questions asked.  Email me with the details of what you are looking for and I will send you photos of the hair that may work for you.  I will post some photos of the hair in a reply to this message as soon as I locate my camera :)
Tab
Poose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2008 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by imttabitha imttabitha wrote:

Most of these were cut from young girls 

Uh, where are you getting this hair from?
^..^
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic